SASS Wire Forum

SPF to Texas Lizard Getting Out of the Game ROSSI COACH GUN 12 GA HAMMERED DOUBLE FOR SALE

Tinpan McGurk

The last and most reliable of my shotguns..

Marked AMADEO ROSSI SA SAO LEOPAULDO RS MADE IN BRAZIL  THE GARCIA CORP WASHINGTON DC

I have had a number of shotguns including CZ, Coyote Cap, Rossi, Winchester, Savage and I would say these old Rossi's are still some of the best for the game if you like hammered doubles.

Rossi's are harder to find now since they haven' made them for a while..

This one is very nice, smooth opening and hammers..

Used but in nice condition...I have more close-ups that I can send if you PM me..

$675.00 SHIPPED AND INSURED TO YOUR FFL..All local, state and Federal laws apply so make sure it is legal to ship to your jurisdiction. 

Must ship to your local FFL so make sure your ffl will accept a shotgun from a non-ffl .  If you want to make it easier for both of us I will split the fee on my end to send it FFL to FFl.. .  He charges $30.00 so I will pay $15.00 of that.   I realize that it can be sent directly to your FFL but I am finding that now a days it is getting to be a lot less hassle and worth the few bucks it costs me to have my local guy send it.

PM me with questions of if you want more pics Thanks for looking

Tinpan McGurk SASS#82891

_1rossi shotgun (2).JPG

_2rossi shotgun (2).JPG

_14rossi shotgun.JPG

_16rossi shotgun.JPG

Archived