SASS Wire Forum

Just showing off

Boomstick Bruce

i like the looks of that set - you have a lifetime of fun shooting to look forward to with that rig , i envy that you were willing to go there , ive stayed with my commercial built stuff cause ive feared i might grow tired of a custom costly set - commitment thing i think , 

28 minutes ago, watab kid said:

i like the looks of that set - you have a lifetime of fun shooting to look forward to with that rig , i envy that you were willing to go there , ive stayed with my commercial built stuff cause ive feared i might grow tired of a custom costly set - commitment thing i think , 

funny you say that, i ordered it before i decided to switch to duelist... as you can see, duelist with double strong side presents a bit of an issue... i do intend on getting a matching cross draw holster made in the future

Oh My that's good looken!

so i tested the new rig out today and absolutely love it!!!! the guns are where i naturally reach for them and they practically put themselves back into the holsters!!! even shooting duelist they are perfect!!!

when i shot two handed i just transitioned the left gun to my right hand, i still do the same but i just lower my left hand and shoot right handed. works out great! now if that awful "new holster" smell would go away!! (ive stunk the whole house up)

Archived