SASS Wire Forum

Goodbye Wyoming...

Sixgun Sheridan

Kanye and Kim seem to be pretty cool people, he did meet with Trump and wore a MAGA hat! Kim worked with Trump on that criminal reform deal. They can’t be all bad !

15 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Pretty cool except she's very anti-gun...

Dunno about Kanye.

Yea but he’s not. She’s at least not active in antigun events as far as I know.

32 minutes ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

They wont have to.

Best

CR

Absolutely correct, they can leave anytime they want! 

A guy on TV cracked he’s gonna change his name to Kanye Old West. :D

Couple of jerks as far as I’m concerned. Regardless of their politics.

Monster Lake is across from the landfill just south of Cody. Nice place. I think it was for sale about 15 years back for 3-4 million. It'd be a great place for a CAS event. Most folks around here mind their own business and could care less about neighbors. They will probably travel to the airport to the ranch and back. They couldn't be any worse than some of the other celebrities we used to see in Cody. The winter is brutal out on that stretch of highway. They might invest in some shotguns for all the rattlers.

Doubt they’ll spend much time in cold weather, private jets will be on call at the first sign of frost.

19 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Doubt they’ll spend much time in cold weather, private jets will be on call at the first sign of frost.

They will spend some time at ritzi ski resorts showing off their winter chic wardrobes. Then back to Lala land doubt.

13 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Kanye and Kim seem to be pretty cool people, he did meet with Trump and wore a MAGA hat! Kim worked with Trump on that criminal reform deal. They can’t be all bad !

That may be true....but I still can't help but chuckle when I thnk of the two of them living "on a ranch".....

LL

4 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

That may be true....but I still can't help but chuckle when I thnk of the two of them living "on a ranch".....

LL

No doubt they'll be sitting inside watching their "hired hands" do all the work! Then again maybe not, people change!

Maybe the fresh air will be good for them.

;)

10 hours ago, Rex M Rugers #6621 said:

I hope for the Cody folks this isn't the beginning of something like what happened to Jackson.

Rex :ph34r:

Kanye didn't purchase a ranch on the Southfork or Northfork, that's where the beautiful ranches are in the foothills. Many of those foothills ranches are corporate retreats. They aren't cattle ranches, they might grow some hay and have a few cows just to keep agricultural tax status. Monster Lake is well known for great fishing, and there are some beautiful buttes. There is a big oil field just to the east, it's wide open country. 4500 acres isn't much when it comes to big ranches in Wyoming.

Good for Kanye and Kim for boosting the economy of Wyoming and the Cody area, I'd like to be the local ATV dealer. They could have gotten much more bang for the buck if they bought elsewhere, much of that open prairie can still be purchased for $300-400 an acre.

Archived