SASS Wire Forum

Tusco/Wags 4 Warriors Match - Thank you!

Buckaroo Bubba

Our annual Tusco Long Riders/Wags 4 Warriors match will be Saturday, October 19th. Setup at 7am, Safety Meeting at 10am.

We need about 20-25 people to help out with this match. This match will be for Wags Veterans only and Cowboys/Cowgirls that want to help out. No spectators. You can only be there if you are helping out.

It will be ran just like our normal monthly matches. Would like to pair a Cowboy/Cowgirl up with a Wags Veteran. You would work one on one with them. They would use your guns and ammo. You can shoot the match as well.

There is zero cost. No fees. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.

This is a great opportunity to provide a great day for one of these fine folks with Wags 4 Warriors. If you would like to know more about Wags 4 Warriors, please visit their website:

https://www.wags4warriors.org/

Please let me, Split Rail, or Stone Creek Drifter know ASAP if you can help.

Thank you, - Buckaroo Bubba

I'll go anywhere if they feed me. 

Seriously, this is a great event that we've been proud to be a part of. Just a little way to thank our veterans for their service and sacrifices but also to the Wags organization of vets helping vets. Salute!:FlagAm:

• 2 weeks later...

This is always a fun day. Come on out and help us give the vets a great time.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for another 5 or so Cowboys/Cowgirls to help out with our Wags 4 Warriors Match..let me know ASAP if you can help..Thanks..

On 10/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Looking for another 5 or so Cowboys/Cowgirls to help out with our Wags 4 Warriors Match..let me know ASAP if you can help..Thanks..

I'm your huckleberry! What time?

• 2 weeks later...

It was our Honor to host these great folks from Wags 4 Warriors! Thank you to our Cowboys and Cowgirls, who helped out with this event, to Pam, Sarah, Vicki, and Penny who provided everyone with great food, and of course the Tusco Rifle Club! God Bless our Veterans!

72686614_3181556421915841_12422644994702

Archived