SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at Tusco 2019

Buckaroo Bubba

10 hours ago, Boss Outlaw said:

I cant wait going to be a great weekend and my boy is going to be able to come.

Most Excellent!

It will be great to shoot with you & Dalton!

--Dawg

I hope to get there late friday morning now,  health issues are home ... playing it by ear...

Ha!  No sweat compadre.  I took care of the clean match on the second stage.  It went down hill from there.  Still a really great and fun day !!!!  More fun to come tomorrow !!!  Yee Haw!!  Not to ignore Pam's Chuckwagon and the Fab Biscuits-n-Gravy - Yum Yum

Well POO  :ph34r:

It was "WAS" a wonderful match.  Right up 'till it started to rain.  I are a card carrying member of "Wimps-R-Us" and since I already had a gun pack it in, I left early and came home.  Boo Hoo.  Biscuits-n-Gravy was some superb though.  Not a total loss.  Hope the rest of the folks had fun.  "Rain" is not in my Lexicon of fun  :wacko: 

5 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Well POO  :ph34r:

It was "WAS" a wonderful match.  Right up 'till it started to rain.  I are a card carrying member of "Wimps-R-Us" and since I already had a gun pack it in, I left early and came home.  Boo Hoo.  Biscuits-n-Gravy was some superb though.  Not a total loss.  Hope the rest of the folks had fun.  "Rain" is not in my Lexicon of fun  :wacko: 

What happened to your gun??

I really enjoyed this shoot. The stages were very well written. The award ceremony was quite quick which was nice because of long drives home. Pams biscuits and gravy were amazing. This was a really great weekend put on by bubba and dawg. I really hope I can make it next year because it was even better than everyone said it was 

I cant say enough good about this shoot. Stages are well written with a great mix of target distance and sizes. Food is great starting with Pam's chuck wagon with her famous biscuits and gravy to our catered banquet from Hog Heaven. All you can eat chicken, pulled pork, brisket and plenty of sides and fixins. The prize table at the banquet has no comparison anywhere. No tickets to buy, just your name is called at random and you have your choice of some great items. Everyone makes at least two trips to the table and some people even get three till the prizes are gone.

The shooters packet with the shooters gifts are always top shelf useful items. The shooters book is written by Prairie Dawg and is not only informative but also entertaining reading. The comraderie is tops as is with all cowboy shoots. Bubba and the whole Tusco crew put on one of the best annuals you will ever attend. 

As always we had a great time. Posse 2 was great and thanks to all our posse that helped make everything run smoothly. You were great.

Posse 3 was awesome! Dawg ran it smoothly. We had fun, we kidded around alot, laughed a lot and had a great time but when it came to shooting everyone got serious! It was truly a great weekend. Thanks to the Tusco Long Riders crew!;)

Thank you all for another great High Noon at Tusco! As always we appreciate all the support!

Congrats to Mad Dog Max our Top Overall Shooter and Honey B. Quick our Top Ladies Shooter!

Also to the 13 Clean Shooters!

Scores are up: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2019-scores

See you all at our Charity Match in November!

Buckaroo Bubba

Hi Rye  :lol:   Was shooting Frontiersman Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter with my favorite pair of Snubbie Cap Guns.  One started failing to fire.  Couldn't fix the problem at the range.  BOO HOO.  Real annoying.  And ..... then it started to RAIN.   "Well - - - Bye"

39 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Hi Rye  :lol:   Was shooting Frontiersman Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter with my favorite pair of Snubbie Cap Guns.  One started failing to fire.  Couldn't fix the problem at the range.  BOO HOO.  Real annoying.  And ..... then it started to RAIN.   "Well - - - Bye"

I understand, it did stop after a couple drizzles though. Bummer, oh well at least you got biscuits and gravy two days or maybe three!!!:D

I was there.....

I saw it in-person.....

I can attest that Mr. Rye Miles, Duelist extraordinaire, did shoot in the rain...

And he didn't run for cover.....

He didn't bitch-n-moan.....

He was out in it being his jovial self..... 

As talkative as ever (He is Italian, after all!)

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Let the Rye-n-rain jokes be banished forever!!!!

6 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

I was there.....

I saw it in-person.....

I can attest that Mr. Rye Miles, Duelist extraordinaire, did shoot in the rain...

THANKS DAWG!!!! :P:lol: 

6 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

One time doesn't count 

Isn't it time for you to back to Arizona yet??:lol:

20 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

I was there.....

I saw it in-person.....

Ya,  but wasn't that Rye ducking under the loading and unloading tables when it started to sprinkle?  I wondered why his hat never got damp!

2 hours ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

Ya,  but wasn't that Rye ducking under the loading and unloading tables when it started to sprinkle?  I wondered why his hat never got damp!

No I was doing my Singing in the Rain dance with my umbrella!!!:lol:

5 hours ago, Laramie said:

I haven't heard anyone mention that shooter's handbook. It's always great, but this year's was spectacular!  

This the first shooters book that I have read cover to cover .

Dawg  did a great job on it

Thanks for the kind words regarding the book & the shoot.

Working with Bubba and Drifter is great.

I'm thrilled that everyone is happy with our annual shoots.

'Bout time to start on the 2020 High Noon!!!
See ya on the range

--Dawg

8 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Hummmmmm .... Must make Sacrifice to Weather Goddess.  Searching for suitable subject.  Hummmmmmmmmmm.   :ph34r:

Forget about Rye Miles

Weather Goddess will not accept him as a suitable subject

You need to look for a Virgin 

Good Luck 

1 hour ago, Catlow4697 said:

Forget about Rye Miles

Weather Goddess will not accept him as a suitable subject

You need to look for a Virgin 

Good Luck 

I wish you would forget about me already! It's really getting pretty old!:angry:

4 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Ummm......Plus One to Catlow.  Awesome Shooters Book.  However, I do have some doubt as I was totally unaware Catlow could ...... read   :o  :D

I lied about reading it 

I was trying to impress some Cowboys 

But the pictures were really ,really good 

Archived