SASS Wire Forum

Comin' At Cha' !! Who's Comin'???

Blackwater 53393

I figured it was, I am sitting in my office working my butt off and wishing I was there. Dont know if I can survive 3 weeks with that crew but I am willing to try or die. Never been to rehab before but pretty sure I could survive it if I had to.

Hey Tom B. Stone!! When you gonna head down??

Next Year, dont wait up on me. I still have a job and about a month coming up to go to TN State and then out to BorderTown. For some reason my boss does not think I will have a job if I leave for 6 weeks.

40 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Next Year, dont wait up on me. I still have a job and about a month coming up to go to TN State and then out to BorderTown. For some reason my boss does not think I will have a job if I leave for 6 weeks.

You need a new boss.:lol:

Got the trailer all hooked up and ready.  We'll load the last of the gear in tonight after one more live rehearsal.  Got my cowboy stuff laid out and my yard sale stuff packed up and ready to load into the car. 

I'll cross the Mississippi about midnight tomorrow night.

Hey Tombstone!!  Just send Lady T!!  Between the Oreos and her always smile, the only reason we want you to come is to bring her!!  :lol: Tell her I said so!!

We all know that the only reason fro me to show up is if I bring Schoolmarm!!<_< 

Yard sale was great! Folks are coming in in droves!  

Meet and greet last night included great food, lots of good conversation, and a really good country band!!

GLAD I CAME TO TEXAS!!

AND!  I got to meet Sedalia Dave!!

Blackwater I enjoyed our conversations at the yard sale immensely. 

Always figured Koda Joe was a character but getting to meet him in person and swap stories confirmed it :P :lol:

Sure wish the wife and I could be there Friday night and enjoy your music and entertainment. 

Thanks again.

Sedalia Dave 

The guys in the band and I wish to thank everyone who had a hand in the Friday night show at the BAR3!!  Way too many to list and I'd feel double bad if I tried and somebody got left out!!

I DO need to thank T-Bone publicly for taking a chance on having us perform!!  THANK YOU, BROTHER!!

The band would like to thank Nuttin' Graceful for helping us make the sound work,  AND for joining us on stage to close the show!!

So to the Dooley Gang, all of the participants in the match, the staff and volunteers at the BAR3, and again to all of those who stayed and made the evening a real memory for us,

THANK YOU ALL!!!

20 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I heard you all rocked the house. Hate I had to miss it. Hopefully I can catch the next one.

Pard!!  You're welcome anytime!!

14 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I heard you all rocked the house. Hate I had to miss it. Hopefully I can catch the next one.

They did do that.  Excellent R & B. Thanks for the great entertainment.

Archived