SPM: Original Winchester 1887 w/ 32" barrel

SOLD PENDING MEETING

Item Name: FS REAL Winchester 1887 Lever Action Shotgun

Zip Code: 30507

Sale Price: 650

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: REAL Winchester (not copy). Made in 1892. Has a 32” barrel. HAS NOT BEEN MODIFIED so it is still chambered for 2 ½” shells.

Serial Number.png

DSCN2043.JPG

DSCN2044.JPG

DSCN2045.JPG

DSCN2046.JPG

DSCN2047.JPG

DSCN2048.JPG

So I have the funds and live by Ft Lauderdale so I can come pick it up if that is your plan or do you get down to Central or South FL?  How do you want to be paid?  

I originally wanted to sell it locally to keep from having to ship because it is difficult for me to get to the FED-EX or UPS hub.

Nimble, if you are willing to come get it, come on.  You can bring payment with you whenever you can make it.

Rolan

On 9/12/2019 at 9:29 AM, LQ Jones said:

If the meeting falls through, I'd be happy to come meet you in Gainesville. Wish I had seen this yesterday !!

LQ

Sorry LQ. Once my son heard I had made the commitment with Rolan, he agreed to a “road trip” and we are leaving tomorrow am at 7 for the 9.5 hour drive up to pick it up. It will be a pleasure to meet Rolan, I remember learning from him when we first got into the game back in early 2000s. So we will be coming back home with it and will enjoy it, both of us. 

On our way home from visiting with Rolan and his lady fair. My son joined me in the 19 hour trip from Coconut Creek FL to Rolan’s House in GA. The hospitality shown us was exactly what you would expect from a Southern gentleman, like we were old friends!  I have communicated with Rolan back in the early 2000’s when I was new to our game, and he was very helpful and knowledgeable offering advice on many topics without judgement!  The shotgun is a treasure and will stay in family if my 25 year old son has anything to say about it, who kept commenting on how warm Rolan’s welcome was as well. Thank you Rolan, you truly are a “gentleman and a scholar” as the phrase goes!

Ninble Fingers

Archived