SASS Wire Forum

Hey Pat!

Alpo

I took your advice. Remember a few months ago I was talking about making a dog bed, and you suggested I get a croker sack from the feed store and use it.

Well, the feed store blew away in the hurricane, but Sportsman's Guide is selling burlap coffee bags.

Took a week to get her to walk on it. Another week and a half before she would sit on it. And finally after two more weeks

IMG_20190910_190110.jpg

4 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I took your advice. Remember a few months ago I was talking about making a dog bed, and you suggested I get a croker sack from the feed store and use it.

Well, the feed store blew away in the hurricane, but Sportsman's Guide is selling burlap coffee bags.

Took a week to get her to walk on it. Another week and a half before she would sit on it. And finally after two more weeks

IMG_20190910_190110.jpg

Well, she wanted to be sure. :D

I could get my dogs to snooze on a pad, the rug or whatever, during the day, but at night, ours wanted to be with Mom & Dad.

Three dog nights?

Often, between November 1 and May 1 

But we do have indoor heating, so now we only have one dog.

Mind you, as a Bichon, when he goes out in the snow, we have to tie a red ribbon around his neck so we can see him.

3 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Three dog nights?

Often, between November 1 and May 1 

But we do have indoor heating, so now we only have one dog.

Mind you, as a Bichon, when he goes out in the snow, we have to tie a red ribbon around his neck so we can see him.

Or maybe a red helium filled balloon so he/she doesn't get lost in a small drift? :D

Tried that.

While it was a good idea, the cold made the balloon brittle and it cracked.

Archived