SASS Wire Forum

Found one! Thanks

Tully Mars

I'm only interested in a California registered gun. Looking for a single stack 1911 commander in 9mm.

I'm currently in Nevada,  it might take me awhile to respond. 

Thanks,

Tully 

Buy a Star B. Looks an awful lot a Colt and comes apart the same. Or a Star B Super and shoot 9mm Largo, for more oomph. I know where you can find both.

Hey Slim,

Email me the information. 

Thanks, 

Tully 

2 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Buy a Star B. Looks an awful lot a Colt and comes apart the same. Or a Star B Super and shoot 9mm Largo, for more oomph. I know where you can find both.

My brother has the B and I have the Super. Pretty sure I can talk him out of it. They are both full size guns, not commander size though.

7 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

My brother has the B and I have the Super. Pretty sure I can talk him out of it. They are both full size guns, not commander size though.

Thanks Slim, but I'm wanting the commander size. 

9 hours ago, Fallon, SASS 20190 said:

Tully Mars,

P M your phone number to me I will give you the info on  2  Springfield Armory " EMP ", for sale in your state.

One NEW and One used with upgrades.

Fallon

Hi Fallon,

As Dutch Nichols has stated I'm interested in a commander size not the EMP.

Thanks, 

Tully 

18 minutes ago, Grown Ranger said:

California has an official list of guns.  They update the list, whenever there is a change.  Take a look: https://www.oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns 

Unless I'm incorrect, there's none on the Ca DOJ list. As Dutch Nichols started, if I can find a private party transfer within California I'm good. 

Thanks, 

Tully 

Archived