SASS Wire Forum

Worth Reading

DocWard

Thanks Doc.

Got my hackles up reading the cockpit transcript of Flt 93. 

I’ve worked with too many good people who make all our communities better, and who honor and revere Allah. What happened on 9/11 was pure evil and not consistent with his will. 

(Let the comments start in 3, 2, 1...)

28 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Got my hackles up reading the cockpit transcript of Flt 93. 

I’ve worked with too many good people who make all our communities better, and who honor and revere Allah. What happened on 9/11 was pure evil and not consistent with his will. 

(Let the comments start in 3, 2, 1...)

Not from me.  I've read too much history about the British Indian Army, which included, until the Partition of 1947, very many honorable & courageous Muslim soldiers that fought with distinction alongside Hindu's, Sikh's and the various other religions that were part of the British Indian Army.

I have read way too many comments on other gun forums from people who like to paint ALL Muslims with the same terroristic brush, obviously ignoring the fact that they always complain about anti-gunners doing the same thing to all legal gun owners. If one nut with an AR-15 shooing up a mall or school shouldn't be considered indicative of all gun owners, then why are we acting like the 9/11 hijackers are indicative of all Muslims?

26 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I have read way too many comments on other gun forums from people who like to paint ALL Muslims with the same terroristic brush, obviously ignoring the fact that they always complain about anti-gunners doing the same thing to all legal gun owners. If one nut with an AR-15 shooing up a mall or school shouldn't be considered indicative of all gun owners, then why are we acting like the 9/11 hijackers are indicative of all Muslims?

Because it’s the easiest thing to do I reckon.

Requires no thought and there are plenty of like minded types to “converse” with. 

I was standing on that sacred ground in Shanksville at dawn on September 12th. Before being assigned to morgue duty I made a vow to never forgive or forget. I will keep that vow until I die 

Archived