SASS Wire Forum

Thank you to all the jedi

evil dogooder

This weekend I was honored to join the ranks of the JEDI.  I just wanted to give a humble and heartfelt thank you to all those that made this happen.  

It was a great surprise.  

I would like to specificity thank Billy the Avenger and Calico Mary for their part. 

It truly is the highlight of my time in sass.

1 hour ago, evil dogooder said:

This weekend I was honored to join the ranks of the JEDI.  I just wanted to give a humble and heartfelt thank you to all those that made this happen.  

It was a great surprise.  

I would like to specificity thank Billy the Avenger and Calico Mary for their part. 

It truly is the highlight of my time in sass.

Well it's about time. What kind of Jedi were these people before without Luke Skywalker amongst their ranks?

Welcome!!  Now break out a snow dance for those of us suffering through this heatwave and I'll look forward to meeting ya' sometime soon!!!

46 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Welcome!!  Now break out a snow dance for those of us suffering through this heatwave and I'll look forward to meeting ya' sometime soon!!!

I'm working on it.  Its about time for a good snowfall

34 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

Shuddup Blackwater.....you don't need ta be encouragin' the Critter, speshully  now that he kin use tha Force.....some of us mite not get dugged out til next July.....:blink:

And what's wrong with a couple snow days.... or months? 

It was good to meet you and put a face to a name from here on the wire. Congrats on your Jedi. 

OK, so What is a JEDI in SASS?

I hear the term from time to time, but I don't recall seeing what it refers to.

Thanks Pard.

Looks like I'll NEVER reach the dizzying heights that are required for this honour.:D

On 9/12/2019 at 8:07 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Thanks Pard.

Looks like I'll NEVER reach the dizzying heights that are required for this honour.:D

I thought the same thing.   Just do your best.  You never know when they might surprise you.   They sure surprised me

Archived