SASS Wire Forum

shout out to Mernickle Holsters

Your Nemesis

I shot Hell on Wheels this year just like I normally do (Great Shoot if you have not checked it out you must)  Mernickle holsters was one of the many drawings available

I was lucky enough to have my name drawn.  I had a Mernickle I was currently using (nine years old)  Howlin wolf and Ivy wild (the new owners) Took GREAT care of me

and about 5-6 weeks later my new rig came.  I am not sure if this rig is much better than my old one or if my old one was worn out but it works really nice. The pistols come

out and go back in like I never remember the other doing.  (I am old)  The new design of the shotgun belt has eliminated any shotgun shells falling out, and they come out

nicely.  A GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO MERNICKLE, HOWLIN WOLF, IVY WILD,  and there team.  Good luck in your new venture and THANX

Your Nemesis.  

I am glad to hear the quality is still there

I got one of the Mernicle shotgun belts a few years ago and haven't looked back 

also have assorted gun belts and holsters 

Bought a Plainsman cartige slide at Winter Range 

Sorry if this sounds like a advertisement for Mernickle but I haven't been disappointed with Mernickle Leather

Looking forward to meeting Howlin Wolf and Ivy Wild

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 7:36 PM, Your Nemesis said:

I shot Hell on Wheels this year just like I normally do (Great Shoot if you have not checked it out you must)  Mernickle holsters was one of the many drawings available

I was lucky enough to have my name drawn.  I had a Mernickle I was currently using (nine years old)  Howlin wolf and Ivy wild (the new owners) Took GREAT care of me

and about 5-6 weeks later my new rig came.  I am not sure if this rig is much better than my old one or if my old one was worn out but it works really nice. The pistols come

out and go back in like I never remember the other doing.  (I am old)  The new design of the shotgun belt has eliminated any shotgun shells falling out, and they come out

nicely.  A GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO MERNICKLE, HOWLIN WOLF, IVY WILD,  and there team.  Good luck in your new venture and THANX

Your Nemesis.  

So glad you like it!!! Happy shooting :) 

H.Wolf

Archived