SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a 2x72 belt grinder

If you cant find one used and decide to buy one,  look up Original Blade Maker 2x72 belt grinders on Ebay. They have a variety of options.  I bought kind of a bare bones cheaper model and bought a motor and variable frequency drive (vfd) from a different seller at cheaper price,  then added some tooling arms  for different grinding as I went and could afford.  All in all,  very good quality products and great folks to deal with on customer service. They have tons of replacement parts as well.  Great grinders at affordable prices 

Larabee 

5 minutes ago, Larabee said:

If you cant find one used and decide to buy one,  look up Original Blade Maker 2x72 belt grinders on Ebay. They have a variety of options.  I bought kind of a bare bones cheaper model and bought a motor and variable frequency drive (vfd) from a different seller at cheaper price,  then added some tooling arms  for different grinding as I went and could afford.  All in all,  very good quality products and great folks to deal with on customer service. They have tons of replacement parts as well.  Great grinders at affordable prices 

Larabee 

I'll check them out if I can't find a good used one. I appreciate it.

Try Bud's Gun Shop or Smoky Mtn Gun & Knife in Sevierville, TN.

I know what your thinking.....'Those Gun stores don't carry sanders'.

Well, you are correct.   BUT... caddy-corner to both of those gun stores is an 'equipment'

type store with all kinds of craftsman equipment..... Tool, accessories, itty bitty parts, big parts, etc...

I just don't know the name of the store..... but its right next to Bud's and Smoky Mtn Gun.

..........Widder

Do you have an app dollar amount that you are wanting to spend on one ? We have an excellent classifieds that I have been watching for one.

Archived