SASS Wire Forum

Big thank you to Illinois state match

evil dogooder

We would like to thank Billy the Avenger, Taco Belle, and MO Lefty for setting up an amazing match.  Great food, great stages, and great people.

We toughed it out through the downpour but never did the smiles leave our face

I would Especially like to thank Billy and the Jedis for the amazing honor.  

This is a match that should be on everyone's list. 

Congratulations EVIL.

Your reputation goes before you not only as a good GF but also a big contributor to SASS

in your enthusiasm in helping others.

You've been on the JEDI radar for a while and Billy The Avenger wanted to make the

recognition at the Ill State.    Thanks Billy.

Again, Congratulations....... JEDI EVIL.

..........Widder

4 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Congratulations EVIL.

Your reputation goes before you not only as a good GF but also a big contributor to SASS

in your enthusiasm in helping others.

You've been on the JEDI radar for a while and Billy The Avenger wanted to make the

recognition at the Ill State.    Thanks Billy.

Again, Congratulations....... JEDI EVIL.

..........Widder

It's an honor im not sure im worthy of, but I'll do my best to live up to it. 

Critter made Jedi?????  Whut in tarnation has the Council been smokin'?????:blink::blink::blink::blink:

No, seriously.....this is awesome news....and it's about time too!  Critter, if I hear one more word outta ya bout not being worthy, I'z a gonna come up ta Minnesnowda and kick yer heiny but good!!!  Yes you DO deserve the honor, I even told Widder that last year at Black Gold...ask him ifn' ya don't believe me.  I've SEEN your times....quit arguin'!!!

Welcome, little brother...and CONGRATS!!!!

19 minutes ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

Congratulations on joining the Jedi ranks. Sorry I missed it, they must have done it at the banquet last night.

Yep. 

Congrats Evil. Now if Little Miss Lou Who changes to gunfighter...you might be in even more trouble...

24 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Congrats Evil. Now if Little Miss Lou Who changes to gunfighter...you might be in even more trouble...

We are working on that.  It is  the plan. 

6 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Congrats Evil!

Nice meeting you two.

Keep that Marlin clean!:D

That marlin is going to go away

6 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

We would like to thank Billy the Avenger, Taco Belle, and MO Lefty for setting up an amazing match.  Great food, great stages, and great people.

We toughed it out through the downpour but never did the smiles leave our face

I would Especially like to thank Billy and the Jedis for the amazing honor.  

This is a match that should be on everyone's list. 

Congratulations, ED, deserving for sure.

51 minutes ago, Riverboat Red, SASS #71733 said:

MARLIN???

Mindy's im done with the inconsistency.   One shot it has to be dirty to run without jamming the next it has to be spotless. When it runs it's great but it's frustrating.   Hopefully mindy will be shooting gf next year.  She already stole my main match 73

54 minutes ago, Riverboat Red, SASS #71733 said:

Four Gunfighters in the top eleven, outstanding!

This was by far the most talented group of gfs I have ever shot with.  I had a crappy match and shamed them. 

2 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Mindy's im done with the inconsistency.   One shot it has to be dirty to run without jamming the next it has to be spotless. When it runs it's great but it's frustrating.   Hopefully mindy will be shooting gf next year.  She already stole my main match 73

And I thought you loved taking a Marlin apart at the unloading table

59 minutes ago, Sidekick said:

And I thought you loved taking a Marlin apart at the unloading table

Well we were getting pretty good at stripping it down.  I took it out today and ran 1000 rds through it no issues.   At least now I know that thing back to front and sideways.  I can re assemble it blindfolded

Archived