SASS Wire Forum

Why would Tarzan know how to make fire?

Alpo

RE: Vegan - any reference I make of Tarzan is of the TV character.  

RE: Kindle

Maybe I haven't figured them out but they drive me crazy.  Touch the wrong area and it jumps many pages.  Hard to find where I left off sometimes.

Tarzan, Tarzan, fly though air. Tarzan lose his underwear. Tarzan says, "Me no care... Jane get me another pair!".

Jane, Jane, fly though air. Jane lose her underwear. Jane says, "Me no care... Boy get me another pair!".

Boy, Boy, fly though air. Boy lose his underwear. Boy says, "Me no care... Cheeta get me another pair!".

Cheeta, Cheeta, fly though air. Cheeta lose his underwear. Cheeta says, "Me no care... me no wear no underwear!".

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Tarzan, Tarzan, fly though air. Tarzan lose his underwear. Tarzan says, "Me no care... Jane get me another pair!".

Jane, Jane, fly though air. Jane lose her underwear. Jane says, "Me no care... Boy get me another pair!".

Boy, Boy, fly though air. Boy lose his underwear. Boy says, "Me no care... Cheeta get me another pair!".

Cheeta, Cheeta, fly though air. Cheeta lose his underwear. Cheeta says, "Me no care... me no wear no underwear!".

I have to steal this!

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Cheeta lose his underwear. Cheeta says, "Me no care... me no wear no underwear!".

If Cheetah "me no wear no underwear", then how did Cheetah lose his underwear?

And Cheetah is a her, not a him.:P

43 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

You're trying to analyze a children's rhyme. Just FYI. :huh:

Alpo is a thinker and an analyzer. It's just Alpo being Alpo. ;)

6 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Kinda like why did the old woman live in a shoe, and how much did she budget each year on waterproofing expenses?

Well, that don't rhythm very well..... ;)

..........Widder

Archived