SASS Wire Forum

Super proud Grandfather

Just Bill SASS# 16394

I am excited to see my granddaughter is now shooting. She is just 15 years old and excited about shooting Cowboy Action. I think if we all could introduce some new young shooters into this sport we will continue to see the shooting sports be successful.

Jedi TV was there and he was gracious enough to film her.

Thanks Jedi Knight

Thanks Bill.  It was an honor and a pleasure to work with her!  She is a heck of a good shooter, a big fan of the show and I am certainly looking forward to having her on again!!

10 minutes ago, Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423 said:

Thanks Bill.  It was an honor and a pleasure to work with her!  She is a heck of a good shooter, a big fan of the show and I am certainly looking forward to having her on again!!

She would be a great Co-host for you Jedi:D

52 minutes ago, Just Bill SASS# 16394 said:

She would be a great Co-host for you Jedi:D

I agree!  Heck, she can co-host or host whenever she wants!  She is great on camera has an excellent personality and she can draw younger folks to this sport!! 

Congratulation Grandpa, she's a heck of a shooter and won't be long till she's #1.

3 hours ago, Smoken D said:

Congratulation Grandpa, she's a heck of a shooter and won't be long till she's #1.

She wants to practice all the time. But that is a good thing. It is adding up in dollars, but I think it is a good investment. I get to spend more time with her.

Great to see new young shooters.  She did great grandpa.  What an incredible experience for the both of you.  Nice job Jedi.  

30 minutes ago, Kirk James said:

Great to see new young shooters.  She did great grandpa.  What an incredible experience for the both of you.  Nice job Jedi.  

Thanks Kirk James!  (That alias just seems bassackwards to me :D

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, watab kid said:

super fun shooting with grandkids and i agree we need to get more of them involved if possible 

Maybe it is time for the Grandparents to start bringing some of the younger kids out to experience Cowboy Action shooting.

With out the young ones SASS will suffer a slow death. There are plenty of us old shooters. Just not enough of the up and coming new ones.

It is really refreshing to see such a talented young person do well in our sport.  Love her smile and personality. I am sure Granddad  popped all of his vest buttons.

Lucky grin_zpsebe960c5.png

Archived