SASS Wire Forum

CVS joins Wal Mart/Dick's

Rye Miles #13621

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm starting to run out of places to get groceries....first Walmart, then Kroger, now Meijer is thinking about it....not sure about Aldi but I don't have too many more choices around here.....:wacko:

I already do....only place I have ever open carried is at SASS matches.   But these stores that are caving to the antis are making their customers less safe, not more.....I'd rather take myself and my money somewhere that understands that we need criminal control far more than we do law abiding citizen control.....

They just don't get it. It's just so idiotic. Of course the nutcases will say, "Oh crap. I can't commit murder here because I'm not allowed to bring my gun in the store".

It's like saying, "Hey criminals, don't rob and steal". Yeah. that'll work.

Perhaps there should be big sign reminders that discharging a firearm within the city limits is illegal too.

It's so easy to prevent "gun violence". Just make some rules.

Oh, and when that doesn't work just ban guns. Japan did it.

Benjo wa doko desska?

:wacko:

28 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

They just don't get it. It's just so idiotic. Of course the nutcases will say, "Oh crap. I can't commit murder here because I'm not allowed to bring my gun in the store".

It's like saying, "Hey criminals, don't rob and steal". Yeah. that'll work.

Perhaps there should be big sign reminders that discharging a firearm within the city limits is illegal too.

It's so easy to prevent "gun violence". Just make some rules.

Oh, and when that doesn't work just ban guns. Japan did it.

Benjo wa doko desska?

:wacko:

It's not about facts or logic.  It's about fear and emotions. 

And we will never convince the true believers in favor of gun control to change their minds.

I actually wonder how many people have converted over to “our side” in the past few months?

What’s that old saying? A Conservative was once a Liberal That got mugged?

No one ever said liberal lefty anti 2A logic made sense...

Its all about feelings, not reality.

Like I said!!!  They can ask.......

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I actually wonder how many people have converted over to “our side” in the past few months?

What’s that old saying? A Conservative was once a Liberal That got mugged?

Unfortunately I think a lot of people have gone over to the other side in recent months. These mass shootings are really starting to gnaw on the public consciousness and the average Joe is buying into the idea that getting rid of guns will work.

I personally couldn't care less about bans on open carry as I never thought it was a good idea anyway. But if it gets to where I can't even legally carry concealed I will definitely stop shopping at these places and buy everything online if I have to.

Archived