SASS Wire Forum

The M&M Challenge

44 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Some of the things you post. . . .  ugh

Post something, show us how it's done and what we're missing.

Well, this is the SASS wire "saloon", sometimes after a few shots of whatever the cowboys in the saloon imbibe in can cause conversations to cover a wide range of subjects. Just go with it and.....have another shot.

AG

(Charlie peeks from behind the curtain...)

FKCGG, you should have been there when a couple of overly imbibed engineering students did the same study, except that we...   I mean THEY!  Yes.  They took into account not only color variations, but filling type (plain, dark chocolate, or peanut), and axis of impact during the candy compression confrontations. 

Results were documented and submitted to the campus faculty for peer review and possible inclusion in a capstone project. The offer, though greeted warmly and with utmost respect, was ultimately rejected. 

6 minutes ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Have you been hanging out with Alpo again?

Marshal,

I've taken many an online class (Post/Thread) from the ALPO University.

You have to watch out for them peanut M&M’s. They can be really tough.

Grabbed one from a dish on my secretaries desk one day. It was crunchy as expected, maybe a little more so. I chewed it up and swallowed, sugar coating, chocolate, peanut and half a tooth.

Then I had a fun time at the dentist’s office. As I said them peanut M&M’s can be tough! :wacko:

CJ

Archived