SASS Wire Forum

SPF RUGER #1V .223 VARMINTER

Tinpan McGurk

Ruger #1V made in 2011.

Completely modern but retro look Farquharson-style hammerless falling block action.

The action on the #1’s are known for their strength and most reloading manuals will list some very hot “RUGER ONLY” loads. The action and barrel help maximize the ballistics of the rifle.

Polished deep blue action with 24 inch heavy target barrel comes with Ruger scope mounts, a SIG Whiskey3 2-7 x 32 mm variable scope and hand checkered semi-beavertail walnut stock.

This is a really nice rifle..

I was going to sell the scope separately but since these don’t come with iron sights I figured any pard out there that wanted it would want to have some sights come with it..

$975.00 SHIPPED AND INSURED..All local, state and Federal laws apply so make sure it is legal to ship to your jurisdiction. 

Must ship to your local FFL and I will pay the fee on my end to send it FFL to FFl.. I realize that it can be sent directly to your FFL but I am finding that now a days it is just a lot less hassle and worth the few bucks it costs me to have my local guy send it.

PM with questions or if you want more pics

Thanks for looking

Tinpan McGurk SASS#82891

_1ruger #1.JPG

_6ruger #1.JPG

Archived