SASS Wire Forum

what my friend Tennessee Williams says about the pink and location. The class will start at 9:00 and should last between 4 and 5 hours depending on the interaction and discussions. We should be done with a little time to shoot side-matches and watch/shoot in the challenge if you want to.

Looking forward to meeting you, should be fun and informative. As far as your better half please bring her with you or have her meet you, Lady T (my better half) has a wonderful line of jewelry and there are plenty of vendors if she likes to look. (How is that for a blatant advisement for  Bullet Splat Jewelry)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tequila Chase said:

A question for all you learned folks.  Besides being a newbie in the game (started Feb '19) this will obviously be my first time to the TN match.  I plan on wearing some pink on Thursday, I'm also in the RO1 class, do I wear pink to that?  What about at the side matches?  Where will the RO1 class be held and how long will it be?  Just in case my better half wants to come to the range she'll ask.

The SASS Range Operations Management Program states the course expectations for the RO I Course is a duration of a minimum of 6 hours.

4 hours ago, Tequila Chase said:

Widder if you decide to wear something like this remember to wear pants :lol:

Now that takes all the fun out of it red knee needs as thin of layers there as possible for the blow gun darts to penetrate. 

30 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Now that takes all the fun out of it red knee needs as thin of layers there as possible for the blow gun darts to penetrate. 

Evil minds think alike!!! :)

Widder it Would make me Proud to Present the Best Dress Pink award to You !!!!   But i have to Warn you my pistol Grips as Well as my outfit is Pink This Year.  Looking for a Pink set of Holsters !!!!!!   

22 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Widder it Would make me Proud to Present the Best Dress Pink award to You !!!!   But i have to Warn you my pistol Grips as Well as my outfit is Pink This Year.  Looking for a Pink set of Holsters !!!!!!   

I appreciate the kinda gesture, Drifter,  BUT.... about the only award I will be eligible for will be the UGLY

award.

Now, on the other hand, if you give the 'Chewbacca' award, it would go to Red Knee..... :lol:

And I have a sneaky suspicion that he's gonna also qualify for the 'UGLY' award.

If you wanna see just how UGLY two 97 shooters can be, just bring your camera up to the

SG speed stage and we'll give you something to 'turn your breakfast'.  :o

..........Widder

48 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Evil minds better start thinking fast...... as in:   ba-ba,ba-ba,ba-bang

..........Widder

It's nice you left time in that cadence to eat a sandwich,  red knee wouldn't like to seem like your rushing him or anything

Branch Water, I know what it states but I also know the last three classes I took and helped with ran between 4 and 5 hours. It will last as long as it needs to in order to get all the material covered and all the questions answered.

3 hours ago, evil dogooder said:
4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Evil minds better start thinking fast...... as in:   ba-ba,ba-ba,ba-bang

..........Widder

It's nice you left time in that cadence to eat a sandwich,  red knee wouldn't like to seem like your rushing him or anything

Evil, I just spoke with Red Knee,....he stated that there is a slim to none chance, that he would feel rushed by a feller from EASTern Tennessee.....he said them fellers from back EAST got their cadences all jacked up.....as in 

BA DA BING......BA DA BOOM.....he said yous guys from back EAST don't worry him none.  His words, not mine.....don't shoot the messenger.

I will be operating the speed SG event on Thursday afternoon, after having shot the Josey Wales side match that morning. I look forward to seeing yall have at each other. Competition will be fierce, laughter will drown out conversation, no grumping will be allowed.

Imis bribes in the form of Nanner Splits will be entertained

50 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I will be operating the speed SG event on Thursday afternoon, after having shot the Josey Wales side match that morning. I look forward to seeing yall have at each other. Competition will be fierce, laughter will drown out conversation, no grumping will be allowed.

Hands off the nanner splits Hat man.

53 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Hands off the nanner split, hat man.:lol:

"Imis" must be french or something for glutton for punishment.

Good luck my friend, glad I anit you at this point.

18 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hands off the nanner splits Hat man.

16 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hands off the nanner split, hat man.:lol:

"P" for double tapping a reply.   :D

Randy

8 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

"Imis" must be french or something for glutton for punishment.

Good luck my friend, glad I anit you at this point.

TT come share the fun Thursday

Imis =(French for I tell the truth)

1 hour ago, Mister Badly said:

He got a small cause he had a sammich first

469e6afe24a7e23578f390c97f061641_featured_v2.jpg

Such a waste... why would anyone in their right mind cut bacon that thin? 

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I was thinking it was a waste of good bread.

If this sammich belonged to TN Williams, it would have a good glob of MAYO spread thru-out.

..........Widder

Why would anyone ruin good bacon with mayo?

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I was thinking it was a waste of good bread.

If this sammich belonged to TN Williams, it would have a good glob of MAYO spread thru-out.

..........Widder

Just some crisp lettuce is all you need, and a nice cold beverage 

Howdy Sgt, ELI.

Indeed, my friend.   I been Sr for 8 years now, but I've been accused of 'cherry picking' sometimes

when I just shot in the GF category...... :lol:

This year, the SR category will be every bit as tough as ANY category..... and we gotta love it.

Slater will be shooting in the GF category and that will help us.

We're gonna roll into town on Wednesday and be there early on Thursday for the Side matches.

Normally, you will probably find me around the Speed SG and Speed Rimfire Rifle area.

OR.... I like hanging out a little at Lady 'T's vendor spot AND of course, I usually take up a good chair

at Scarlett Darlin's vendor tent.    Be sure to visit ALL the vendors.

Slater will also be a BIG gun vendor this year with a good deal of Henry .22 lever rifles for sale, already

slicked and ready to run.   Be sure to drop by and check out the Widder Soft Stroke mods.

Hope you have a safe trip.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Ask and it shall be given unto you!

Woo Hoo 193 shooters so far. This is going to be a great time.

http://www.wartraceregulators.com/StateMatch.aspx

http://www.wartraceregulators.com/2019State/attendingAlpha.pdf

Randy

Archived