SASS Wire Forum

Hey SIDEKICK,

are you the anonymous Cowboy from Alabama who added $50 to Red Knee's Bounty?

If not, it ain't to late to add into it..... ;)

EDIT:  I hope your shooting a SxS now..... :D

..........Widder

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey SIDEKICK,

are you the anonymous Cowboy from Alabama who added $50 to Red Knee's Bounty?

If not, it ain't to late to add into it..... ;)

EDIT:  I hope your shooting a SxS now..... :D

..........Widder

Widder I've learned to not bet against you I dont know who the anonymous cowboy is but it isn't me.  You must have heard the rumor about me going to a SxS and its true (as soon as I master a 97)

21 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Here I was defending yalls integrity this weekend and this is the thanks I get.          Someone accused Ringer of tying ropes on little kids' bicycle tires so they'd wreck when they jumped on them and took off. That same person said Widder was seen with his hand stuck in a coke machine trying to pull out a "free" drink. 

I want you to know, I told em. I said, stop it right there! Them's my friends you're talking about and I aint gonna stand for it! You got the names mixed up, Widders the one what was tying the rope and Ringer the one had his hand stuck in the coke machine.

See, I help yall all I can...

This from the man with the chicken foot/voodoo doll concession.

22 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Pink thong and coconut bra? 

10 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Are we talking about TN Williiams Halloween costume?  :lol:

..........Widder

There's not enough brain bleach to get that image out of my  head!

Randy

9 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I sure hope it aint VICTORIAS secret!

Even worse......he bought it at the same place that red neck women buy their lingerie at half price.......gonna be more than just a price "rollback" when Widder is seen sportin' it.....oh my.....

4 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

HINT:   it'll make me shoot fast.   :P

EDITED:  well, atleast faster than Red Knee..... :D

..........Widder

Is that because it's so tiny that it cuts circulation.  Or so embarrassing that you need to shoot fast to get back covered up? 

9 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Is that because it's so tiny that it cuts circulation.  Or so embarrassing that you need to shoot fast to get back covered up? 

6 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

I might have to stop by on Thursday to see it----orrr should I???

EVIL:  naw, it ain't that bad.   Its more funny than anything.

Mr Badly:  feel free to drop over.  Give me a call and make sure I'm at home.

..........Widder

13 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

EVIL:  naw, it ain't that bad.   Its more funny than anything.

Mr Badly:  feel free to drop over.  Give me a call and make sure I'm at home.

..........Widder

Ok I was getting a little concerned about what I just got myself into lol

13 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

I will visit at home too but was referring to the State Match on Thursday to see everyone wearing pink.

:P

Come on by you’ll see a lot of pink. 

RandyIMG_3839.thumb.JPG.3dcc72afb1f087c99a8b8a2451059cdc.JPG

If anyone is interested we have a single queen room reserved at the Econo Lodge that we won't be using since the Warden decided we would be camping instead. Pm me if you need the room otherwise we will let it go in the next couple of days.

6 minutes ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Hey Widder I'll kick in $50.00 on you whoopin Red Knee. Us Southern folks got to stick together.

Thanks Traveler.   I've been known to whoop Red Knee for free..... donating $50 to the Cancer cause

will make me happy to keep on whoopin.

Red Knee is good...... REAL GOOD.   But if I can hit my good run just one time..... he's  what I call............

HISSSSS-Torrrr-RIE.

He's waiting for me to take up the rocker.   This year aint gonna be his year....... again.

:D

..........Widder

23 hours ago, Red Knee said:

Even worse......he bought it at the same place that red neck women buy their lingerie at half price.......gonna be more than just a price "rollback" when Widder is seen sportin' it.....oh my.....

Red Knee, Now you got personal, them Red Neck Women are the best there are. They may not wear thongs or them cutout bras but I would not take a truck load of Colts for the ones I know and maybe the one I am married to, I am sure you have those wonderful ladies out in OK too.

Notice the capitol letters in Red Neck Women.

10 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Red Knee, Now you got personal, them Red Neck Women are the best there are. They may not wear thongs or them cutout bras but I would not take a truck load of Colts for the ones I know and maybe the one I am married to, I am sure you have those wonderful ladies out in OK too.

Notice the capitol letters in Red Neck Women.

A guy's gotta be a bit of a red neck himself just to use a line like that from a Gretchen Wilson song. :)

Guarantee ya, Widder dont know who Gretchen Wilson is, nor the song.....

2 hours ago, Red Knee said:

A guy's gotta be a bit of a red neck himself just to use a line like that from a Gretchen Wilson song. :)

Guarantee ya, Widder dont know who Gretchen Wilson is, nor the song.....

Well, you is correct..... I don't know who Gretchen Wilson is.

BUT, whoever she may be, I bet she knows all the words to every Charlie Daniels songs..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

A question for all you learned folks.  Besides being a newbie in the game (started Feb '19) this will obviously be my first time to the TN match.  I plan on wearing some pink on Thursday, I'm also in the RO1 class, do I wear pink to that?  What about at the side matches?  Where will the RO1 class be held and how long will it be?  Just in case my better half wants to come to the range she'll ask.

5 minutes ago, Tequila Chase said:

A question for all you learned folks.  Besides being a newbie in the game (started Feb '19) this will obviously be my first time to the TN match.  I plan on wearing some pink on Thursday, I'm also in the RO1 class, do I wear pink to that?  What about at the side matches?  Where will the RO1 class be held and how long will it be?  Just in case my better half wants to come to the range she'll ask.

I aint a learned person, but: Wear the pink all day Thursday. The RO class will be in the school house. Its the building across from the stages on the low side next to the wagon. Cant miss it. TN Tombstone will have to chime in as far as the length of the class. Probably depends on how long winded he feels:ph34r:.

Archived