SASS Wire Forum

9 minutes ago, Red Knee said:

Now at Widders age the p thing takes on a whole different meaning......he has to shoot fast in between trips to the "Porta Potty".

I resemble that remark! Although I don't shoot that fast, I just have to walk fast when I head to the plastic outhouse.

Randy

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Widders age, he and I were just on the phone and I was telling him once again that I dont care if I hafta wheel him up to the firing line in his wheelchair and whip up on him.  A win is a win!!! :)

11 minutes ago, Red Knee said:

Now at Widders age the p thing takes on a whole different meaning......he has to shoot fast in between trips to the "Porta Potty".

Yea.   My wheel chair has a built in governor and will only travel so fast.

Don't worry about bringing your SG shells.   I'll supply them for you, already special lubed

and ready to rock-n-roll..... :D

..........Widder

3 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Yea.   My wheel chair has a built in governor and will only travel so fast.

Don't worry about bringing your SG shells.   I'll supply them for you, already special lubed

and ready to rock-n-roll..... :D

..........Widder

Widder, does the label on that special lube say Skippy on it?

Randy

3 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Randy

Probably loc-tite

And by the way, at the Oklahoma State match I was telling some buds of mine about headin' to Tennessee in a few weeks to engage the one who walks around in his own little Widder Wonderland. 

The conversation ended with 4 buds saying they would each put a $50 BOUNTY on the old one.  So, I'll put another $50 in, which will raise the BOUNTY to $250......all of which goes to the cancer fund.

So.....let the "WIDDER BOUNTY" begin.....

13 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Randy

8 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Probably loc-tite

Now fellers, I ain't that cheap or low down.

Actually, its a special blend of SG lube manufactured by JIF, which is the same stuff I use

to help harmonize my bionics.

"JIF..... The Smooth Lube".

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Red Knee said:

And by the way, at the Oklahoma State match I was telling some buds of mine about headin' to Tennessee in a few weeks to engage the one who walks around in his own little Widder Wonderland. 

The conversation ended with 4 buds saying they would each put a $50 BOUNTY on the old one.  So, I'll put another $50 in, which will raise the BOUNTY to $250......all of which goes to the cancer fund.

Well, although the Bounty is on me, I hope you collect some mega bucks.

BUT, normally when putting a Bounty on someone, the financiers usually send somebody

capable to carry out the Bounty.  . . . . :D

Who did they choose?

..........Widder

15 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

BUT, normally when putting a Bounty on someone, the financiers usually send somebody

Who did they choose?

..........Widder

Heck, I'll throw in 50 bucks. That's a good cause! 

Well have to run the budget with the wife tonight to see if it will work but the boss said I can have the days off

Evil Dogooder, looking forward to meeting you. Dont think I have had the privilege yet. It is a great match and we have way too much fun. Your all's match is on my radar. I have heard much good about it.

47 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Well have to run the budget with the wife tonight to see if it will work but the boss said I can have the days off

Yeehaw! Tell the wife Tennessee Williams said it was fine for you to come on! 

You'll either get bonked over the head or she'll let ya!

25 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

EVIL,

If you're gonna use any name recommendations to HELP you, don't use TN Williams.

You'll be much better off if you say Randy St. Eagle..... :lol:

..........Widder

1 hour ago, evil dogooder said:

Hope it works out for ya man!!

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

She's been pushing for me to go.  Just have to make sure we can swing it

20 hours ago, Red Knee said:

Now I ain't gonna have the good fortune to making the TN state match but the fruit is just too long hanging on this one.  Red Knee, his "P" thing would be better called a "PP" thing! ;)

Kajun

20 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:
20 hours ago, Red Knee said:

Who did they choose?

Well, just like in Tales of Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo sent Jim Hardie(Dale Robertson) to investigate and recover their money.

Jim Hardie was very successful in recovering Wells Fargos stolen funds.  I will be just as successful in collecting the Bounty on you cause the task before me is so simple in comparison.

Did ya hear that.....click, click, click, click, click, click.....6 down, game over.

Well, if I can help you have a fun and successful trip back to TN,  I'll try not to lag behind you too much.

I think I've gained a little speed since last year so you shouldn't whoop me too bad.

:D

..........Widder

25 minutes ago, Red Knee said:

Well, just like in Tales of Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo sent Jim Hardie(Dale Robertson) to investigate and recover their money.

Jim Hardie was very successful in recovering Wells Fargos stolen funds.  I will be just as successful in collecting the Bounty on you cause the task before me is so simple in comparison.

Did ya hear that.....click, click, click, click, click, click.....6 down, game over.

Well if you hear 6 down that means your not shooting fast enough..  should be one steady roar

On a side note to all you more experienced than me.   Two  shots sounding like one is a no no.... what about three? 

24 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Evil

Dont forget side match day is tough enough to wear pink day.   Award for best pink cowboy and pink cowgirl.   Maybe this year we can get widder  to wear a pink shirt.  It might even distract  Red Knee.

He bought some pink pantaloons just for Thursday. 

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

EVIL,

If you're gonna use any name recommendations to HELP you, don't use TN Williams.

You'll be much better off if you say Randy St. Eagle..... :lol:

..........Widder

Yeah, you got a point. 

23 minutes ago, Whiskey Hayes #41999 said:

I owe everyone an apology.  The rumitize hit me hard this afternoon.  I’m painless now but there are a couple of empty spots on the shelf.

I think it will probably still be ok.  Whiskey Hayes ain't never let us down.

Randy

IMG_2391.thumb.JPG.3d0180a53a1d2cf5eaf8a8831c30fada.JPG

Hayes has not let us down ever, hope he has one of those TN Fire with a handle for me.

KK, I hear you talking but don't see any $$$ mentioned. I will match that $50 I am sure you want to give to a good cause if you are willing to open that wallet and let the moths out. Let me know and we will up the bounty by $100.

I am throwing my hat in the ring. No, I am not competeing in the speed SG, WE are gonna shoot my hat for Cancer research. I wont be wearing it. After the team match on Thursday, rifle, pistol or shotgun. You donate!

Imis

5 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I am throwing my hat in the ring. No, I am not competeing in the speed SG, WE are gonna shoot my hat for Cancer research. I wont be wearing it. After the team match on Thursday, rifle, pistol or shotgun. You donate!

Imis

Hell yeah!!!!

Imis, That's the coolest idea yet........I'll pay good money to shoot your hat.....hell yeah!!!!

1 minute ago, Red Knee said:

Hell yeah!!!!

Imis, That's the coolest idea yet........I'll pay good money to shoot your hat.....hell yeah!!!!

IMIS,

if you paint a SG target on the side of it......he'll probably miss it.   :lol:

(now thats funny right there).  

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

IMIS,

if you paint a SG target on the side of it......he'll probably miss it.   :lol:

(now thats funny right there).  

..........Widder

Have you seen the size of his hat????

Hell, even I couldn't miss that.

17 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Hayes has not let us down ever, hope he has one of those TN Fire with a handle for me.

KK, I hear you talking but don't see any $$$ mentioned. I will match that $50 I am sure you want to give to a good cause if you are willing to open that wallet and let the moths out. Let me know and we will up the bounty by $100.

If the Bunkhouse Boss knew the importance of a Bounty on 'ME', she would have 

done one 30+ years ago.

We been married 37 years and she says its been the best 5 years of her life..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

16 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

If the Bunkhouse Boss knew the importance of a Bounty on 'ME', she would have 

done one 30+ years ago.

We been married 37 years and she says its been the best 5 years of her life..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

Problem is, you don't know which 5 she's talking about. 

Let's look at it like this

You been married approximately 13,500 days.

She liked 5 years or 1825 days of it.

If you shoot 4 matches a month thats 1776 matches or days you been gone since you got married. 

That tells me her favorite time is when you aint there!

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Imis

I gotta get me a shot at that iconic hat!

29 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Problem is, you don't know which 5 she's talking about. 

Let's look at it like this

You been married approximately 13,500 days.

She liked 5 years or 1825 days of it.

If you shoot 4 matches a month thats 1776 matches or days you been gone since you got married. 

That tells me her favorite time is when you aint there!

Looking on the bright side of it, her taste in a husband is better than my taste in friends.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

Archived