SASS Wire Forum

Things go better with Coke

Especially if they're free!

Blocks of cocaine wash ashore from Hurricane Dorian.

190904-cocaine-brick-mc-1409_8d708f57a0fcb4beb96735a12f0ef5bf.fit-760w.jpeg.b1814381bde293a9060efb7961cef5b7.jpeg

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brick-cocaine-washes-florida-beach-hurricane-dorian-waves-n1049506

And the first guy to find one says, "But officer, I was going to turn it into the Police Station."

Interesting ponder.

Would you be arrested?

Couple'a years ago, in England, this guy found a shotgun in his front yard. The theory seems to be that criminals, while evading police, threw it out the car window.

so he picks it up and he takes it down to the police station. "I found this in my front yard."

They arrested him. Being in possession of a firearm without having a valid firearm owner's certificate.

So if I walked into the local cop shop, and said, "I found this out on the beach", and took a kilo of coke or smack outa my ditty bag and laid it on the counter, would they thank me for being such a fine upstanding citizen and turning in that terrible stuff, or would they arrest me for possession with intent to distribute?

Diamant- French & German for “Diamond”

Why would smugglers label bricks of coke?

Are there different grades?

”The bronze grade is reserved for the lowlifes in the ghetto. The silver for middle class, mostly college boys with BMWs. The gold grade is for our more affluent clients but the diamond grade, well, that is for very special clientele. The creme de la creme of dopers. The guys and gals with their own planes and penthouses in every city. Yes, the very well to do...What do you mean our shipment is all over the beaches of Florida?”

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Interesting ponder.

Would you be arrested?

Couple'a years ago, in England, this guy found a shotgun in his front yard. The theory seems to be that criminals, while evading police, threw it out the car window.

so he picks it up and he takes it down to the police station. "I found this in my front yard."

They arrested him. Being in possession of a firearm without having a valid firearm owner's certificate.

So if I walked into the local cop shop, and said, "I found this out on the beach", and took a kilo of coke or smack outa my ditty bag and laid it on the counter, would they thank me for being such a fine upstanding citizen and turning in that terrible stuff, or would they arrest me for possession with intent to distribute?

After one look at you? Bracelets.

When I was in college a recent graduate was working as a park ranger near Sea Rim State Park. He and his partners found several bales of marijuana washed up on the beach. They referred to it as...……………...sea weed

Drug runners have always used the cover of storms to make their runs. I worked on Key Biscayne for several years. Boats and bales would always wash ashore after a big blow.

4 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Did you mean to make a funny there Bob? Blow. Lol

Moi? ;)

Archived