SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at the "T" Bowl

Toilet Bowl that is. :P

Your weekend Match cancelled due to inclement weather?

Stay home and shoot the "T" Bowl.

This shootout is one your significant other won't mind.

2019_09_04_03_14_55.thumb.jpg.1980c434aa0f78cf5d8fa875910fc0ea.jpg

sorry, but that does not sound like any fun

:unsure:

1 hour ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

sorry, but that does not sound like any fun

:unsure:

@Shotgun Willie Nelson,

You're guaranteed a clean match!

Cheating Charlie just beat me to the punch line!

17 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

It'd be neater if the "bullets" actually matched the revolver. They look like modern assault rifle rounds.

Can’t believe I am going to say this on a gun forum to a fellow shooter...

Assault weapons are fully automatic weapons that are highly regulated in this country...

I believe you meant to say “modern rifle rounds” and your evil computer system threw in the word “assault” because it was developed by a bunch of left leaning individuals working for a rich isolated politically manipulative jerk.  :P

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Assault weapons are fully automatic weapons that are highly regulated in this country

Assault WEAPONS is an idiotic term made up by anti-gun politicians. Pro-gun people should make sure they never use the phrase. They should also never use the terms "Saturday night Special", "pocket rocket", or "cop killer bullets".

Assault RIFLE is what Sixgun said, and while I agree with the rest of your post - that he should have had his wrist slapped for saying what he said - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ASSAULT WEAPONS.

I'll say it again: They look like modern assault rifle rounds.

There is nothing wrong with saying "assault rifle". Our young men and women in uniform use them to protect our country every day. My comment had nothing whatsoever to do with confusing a true assault rifle (M4A1) with a semi-auto only rifle like the various civilian-legal  AR-15 variants.

Unless that's an awful itty bitty toilet brush, that ain't no 223 Remington. I believe it's closer to 30 caliber.

And based on the shortness of the neck, the shortness of the shoulder, and the lack of any visible belt, I believe it's a 300 Savage.

192960.jpg?imwidth=480

31 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah, okay, whatever... :P

Semantics. You know what I meant. 

Yeah I know... but we're letting the leftists and the media control the narrative. They're making it sound like assault rifles are bad. If so, then why do our soldiers use them? They're making it sound like using an assault rifle is a war atrocity worse than mustard gas. When we tried to correct the narrative by insisting that civilian ARs are not actually assault rifles, they simply went to calling them assault-styled rifles. You can't win. Now the latest thing is to call them short-barreled rifles, which will eventually brainwash the public into agreeing that any rifle shorter than a javelin is dangerously concealable and that nobody should have one.

23 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

short-barreled rifles,

That is exactly what the dipsticks at Walmart are calling .223 and 5.56 ammo. Ammunition for “short barreled rifles”. 

Archived