SASS Wire Forum

Inoffensive Hats

Joke 'um

The wearing of "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) hats seems to cause an uncontrollable rage in leftists.  I believe this is because they have no hat of their own.

I propose that wise entrepreneurs make some nice blue hats for leftys.  Their hats would say, "Make America Mediocre Again".  They could proudly wear their MAMA hats and no longer be jealous.

I was wearing a "Colt" hat one day and was approached by a football fan who had never seen that style of hat for his favorite team.  I politely shared that this was a gun company and not a team from Indianapolis...He gave me a perplexed look.  

55 minutes ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

I was wearing a "Colt" hat one day and was approached by a football fan who had never seen that style of hat for his favorite team.  I politely shared that this was a gun company and not a team from Indianapolis...He gave me a perplexed look.  

One of the reasons I go out of my way not to wear anything that  can be construed to be team colors of any team...in any sport. 

Luckily tan,  brown, olive green and gray aren’t used in many team colors. 

37 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

One of the reasons I go out of my way not to wear anything that  can be construed to be team colors of any team...in any sport. 

Well, not exactly.......

LL

CAMO NFL 001.jpg

CAMO NFL 002.jpg

CAMO NFL 004.jpg

CAMO NFL 005.jpg

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I'm just the opposite.  I wear an Auburn cap pretty much every day.  The only responses I get are from fellow Auburn fans saying War Eagle and snide Alabama fans looking for trouble.  After I ask them what elephants have to do with the ocean,they tend to scurry away.

Last year one of the Boy Scouts from my son's troop wore a red MAGA cap to camp, and it totally pissed off the girl helping run the archery area. Afterwards he was not told he couldn't wear it though. Freedom of expression still holds in Boy Scout camp, at least this time.

3 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I'm just the opposite.  I wear an Auburn cap pretty much every day.  The only responses I get are from fellow Auburn fans saying War Eagle and snide Alabama fans looking for trouble.  After I ask them what elephants have to do with the ocean,they tend to scurry away.

If you’ve ever seen a herd of elephants stampede, you’ll understand. Ask most any Auburn players! They can explain it more clearly!! :rolleyes: :o :lol:

So If the lefties don't like what you wear thats bad , But you should like what they wear or like ?

what happened to freedom of choice, kinda like that co exist bumper sticker I have seen 

20 minutes ago, Okiepan said:

So If the lefties don't like what you wear thats bad , But you should like what they wear or like ?

what happened to freedom of choice, kinda like that co exist bumper sticker I have seen 

I had a guyat an ani-Trump gathering carrying a "Stand Up to Hate" sign.  Me and my dog walked over and stood about three feet in front of him.  

After some violent words, including a threat to kick my "butt". I handed the leash to a friend and asked this guy if 

1. threatening me was a hateful thing.

2. if he thought he could do it.

3. if he thought I bought the Marine Veteran hat at a thrift store.

4. if the cop in the car on the corner about eight feet away was going to sit there when the fight started.

5. and if the cop was going to testify against him for starting the fight.

He went away.

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

If you’ve ever seen a herd of elephants stampede, you’ll understand. Ask most any Auburn players! They can explain it more clearly!! :rolleyes: :o :lol:

Their colors are crimson and white, right?

They are called the Crimson Tide, right?

They yell Roll Tide, right?

They have a mascot on the sidelines named Big Al, right?

Big Al is an elephant, right?

What's elephants got to do with the color crimson, the tides in particular or the ocean in general?:blink:

Before you answer, yes, I do know the origins of the elephant. 

The fun part is that most Alabama fans don't.:D

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Padres brown.jpg

The front license plate on my truck was the three Earps and Doc walking toward you in black silhouette with a silver revolver on either side with the caption top and bottom saying "Justice is coming and Hell is coming with it.   I picked it up in Tombstone back in 2011. Most walked by and  looked at it with no reaction except women, they had a tendency to kind of screw up their face in disgust.   I replaced it the other day with one that has a Head and shoulders picture of the "Duke" wearing a cowboy hat and the caption says, "GRIT...pass it on.

Archived