SASS Wire Forum

The little school reunion...

Three Foot Johnson

A couple grade school classmates were coming to town, so we managed to round up another eight from our little school from over half a century ago for an impromptu reunion lunch. :)

I gotta tell ya, I was rather shocked at how *old* some of these "kids" are now - heart monitor, oxygen concentrator, new knee, cane, cancer... :(

Reunion.jpg

My 50th class reunion is this month.First one to go to.Gotta see what all the GALS look like after 50 years.

Largo

And when you meet your crush of 60 or so years ago................................

Oh My!

2 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

And when you meet your crush of 60 or so years ago................................

Oh My!

My senior prom date is a lesbian now, don’t think I had anything to do with it.

My 40th was such a downer I’m not going to the 50th.

Went to my wife's 50th.  We had fun.  Had no intention of going to mine three years earlier, nor to my college 50th.  As far as those "cute little girls" I had crushes on in grade school are concerned, I'd rather remember them as they were than meet any of them now! :(

1 hour ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Oh My!

I met her on a visit home to see my parents about 28 years ago.  She asked why I never asked her out and I told her I didn't think I had a chance.  She looked me dead in the eye and said "if you'd have asked me I'd have climbed you like a tree".

We laughed and went our different ways.  Glad we never got together because my wife was the perfect match for me

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I met her on a visit home to see my parents about 28 years ago.  She asked why I never asked her out and I told her I didn't think I had a chance.  She looked me dead in the eye and said "if you'd have asked me I'd have climbed you like a tree".

We laughed and went our different ways.  Glad we never got together because my wife was the perfect match for me

I had a similar experience. A girl I was nuts about but was sure didn’t even know I existed asked me why I never asked her out. I said pretty much the same. She said I should have. I told her she should have asked me out if she felt so strongly about it. She batted those beautiful big brown eyes and started to say something...I smiled and walked away. 

I got the greatest Lady in the world.

I thought so then and I think so now. :wub:

Archived