SASS Wire Forum

ACTIV shells

Moses, SASS #5964

I am looking for come ACTIV 12 ga hulls. No components just spent shells.  I am using them for blanks so they need to be in good shape.

Thanx

Moses Life #5964

BTT

willing to pay a reasonable price for the spent hulls and or shipping.

Thanx

Moses life #5964

I’ve got a couple hundred once fired Activ hulls that I’ve saved for a rainy day (that hasn’t arrived yet !)  They’re sure nice hulls, but I just don’t reload much shotgun anymore.  Let me know if you’re interested - I’d guess there’s 2-300 or so I’d sell if you’re still looking.

Best Regards,

KC

KC

I don't know if I need 300 but send me a price with shipping to 85615 and we will see. I use these to load blanks for reenactments.

Thanx

Moses  Life #5964

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say J.S.S. is the man I received the ACTIV shells yesterday. Thank You so much.

Moses Life #5964

Archived