SASS Wire Forum

Tn State Championship Match

Chickamauga Slim

It's almost here! October 10,11,12 @ Wartrace, TN. So who's coming?  Bring extra pistols and ammo for the "Josie Wales" side match Thursday morning. I believe it will be 3 or 4 stages, shot with either 4 pistols & a shotgun, or 5 pistols. If y'all don't have 5 pistols there will probably be some that you can use at the range. The pistols used in place of the rifle and shotgun can be staged. Any cartridge, any shooting style. Now here's your chance to try something new.

Also, the usual side matches, including black powder, wild bunch, long range, and about anything else you can think of will be there. I can't wait, the weather should be excellent, the range will be looking great and the folks who are there will make you glad you decided to come. 

So if you haven't registered, do it now. I heard a rumor that Brad Paisley and Peyton Manning might even show up, but I heard it from a professed liar so I can't say for sure.....

The RIMFIRE Speed Rifle side match will also be running hot again this year.

Bring your favorite rimfire rifle and burn em down.    There will also be a Firearms Vendor

this year and will be bringing some Henry .22 lever rifles already modified with the Widder

Soft Stroke and Slater trigger work.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Don’t forget Thursday is also “Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink” day. We’ll be collecting money all weekend for The American Cancer Society. 

Randy

IMG_3839.thumb.JPG.3dcc72afb1f087c99a8b8a2451059cdc.JPG

That's right, we raised over $7000 for this cause last year!!!! Thanks for driving that Randy!

The Black Powder Match is gonna be FUN!! I’m sponsoring it AND shooting it... I promise to entertain everyone with my antics and frequent “dadgummits””. Side match day at the Tennessee Match is the ONLY shooting event that I attend that I wear something other than my “company colors”! :D

@Widder, SASS #59054, I’ll bring our Henry .22s that you and @Slater worked on and play with some rim fire!  It will be a BLAST!

big hugs!

Scarlett

And Thursday after everything else is done shooting we will have a gunfire sendoff for my big hat painted pink. I imagine lots of folks think this is a silly hat. This is your chance to put a bullet or shot through it for charity. Bring cash and extra ammo.

Imis  (new hat on order)

Archived