SASS Wire Forum

Is there really a Bigfoot?

oak creek martin

3 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Although I've never seen them I still believe they could exist!

Still holding out and that list also iincludes:

Santa Claus

Easter Bunny

Tooth Fairy

Leprechans

:blush: :P

Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.......Nah.

Be careful of those leprechauns, though.  They can be vicious if they are crossed..... or ignored.....or dissed.

13 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.......Nah.

Be careful of those leprechauns, though.  They can be vicious if they are crossed..... or ignored.....or dissed.

image.png.b705ea661dd1b19abeb723e5a057229f.png

I don’t believe in Bigfoot, Nessie, chupacabra, vampires, haints, spooks, gremlins, goblins, boogie men, Santa Clause, sea monsters, werewolves, Yeti, Batboy, zombies, voodoo spells,  the Easter Bunny, the Bermuda Triangle, UFOs, the Tooth Fairy, aliens, ghosts, or that garden gnomes come to life when no is looking,  none of it....period.... but that doesn’t mean none them do not exist. I just don’t believe they exist.

You may believe that I can’t believe it’s not butter is really butter, but trust me, its not butter. 

Also, I know some of you also can’t believe Tennessee lost to Georgia State, well, they did, and a whole bunch of us realized long ago, it’s true Tennessee is that bad. But hey you know the old saying, don’t expect perfection from a group of volunteers.

Well, Bigfoot probably doesn't believe in you guys either. ;)

There is a true story from the early stages of the Mt St Helens eruption. The news media was swarming around a small town near the mountain, asking everybody what they thought about the possibility of a big eruption. One woman who ran a diner was questioned by a reporter if she thought the mountain was going to blow, and to brush him off she simply said "yes". But when the reporter kept pushing her to explain why, she answered "because I saw nine Bigfoots carrying suitcases leaving town last night".

Archived