SASS Wire Forum

Is there really a Bigfoot?

oak creek martin

Ok I know this is a loaded question but is Bigfoot real?  I would love to believe so but when you put all the physical evidence on a scale it just doesn’t weigh out. This is 2019 and by know there are very few places in the world that are not inhabited or at least visited by man on a regular basis. By now we should have some kind of real evidence of there existence. A dead body, a live one or at least some video that is not all grainy and distorted.

I mean come on there are  millions of hunters in the woods through out the year and no one has killed one.

What about the trail cameras that are used in hunting and in research all over the world. And still no real evidence. You can’t tell me that if they were real that it’s just a government cover up to conceal there existence. I say show me a real live or dead one or give up on the fantasy. 

Oh yeah I don’t by the whole they bury there dead crap that those Bigfoot show whack jobs claim. What about road kills. 

Ok so now you can start the jokes and debates. 

Shooter ready ? Beep!!!!!!!!

thanks

Oak Creek Martin 

Well I say that if you find a real live Bigfoot and you act on your impulse to try and milk it you probably should be beaten to death in the woods by a hairy beast. Please no trail cam videos of this please!

( I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! )

I don't know if there's a big foot. 

I do know people will watch shows and travel to places looking for the infamous Yeti. They also travel to NM looking for aliens. Money to be made on weird stuff. 

Bigfoot likes strolls on cool rainy days.

Video evidence: (turn off the sound unless you like the sound of fake film projectors)

Bigfoot like to take strolls in sunny warm days:

This is the entire film of the clip above: (more annoying projector sounds)

Video taken in 1967 in Northern California 

Bigfoot lives to workout by struggling in deep snow: (no sound...thank gawd)

Video taken in 1992 in the Himalayas 

Bigfoot loves Christmas in Minnesota (video 4 minutes long)

Video taken in 2014 in Minnesota 

And more videos can be found here:

https://bigfootbase.com/bigfoot-evidence/most-compelling-bigfoot-videos

I am pretty sure some of these videos are bears. 

Do I believe there is a Bigfoot? I don’t know. I will say that I think it’s interesting that no government agency has ever seriously gotten involved (that we know of) and the same goes for UFOs.

So, Bigfoot must be an alien visitor... :P

11 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Sure they are real.  many have blended in with society and, some have become well known.

Refrigerator Perry, Shaq O'Neal, Janet Reno, Andre the Giant, and more.

A French Bigfoot, huh, who'd have thought.:o

The bigfoot hunter idiots are hilarious.  If they exist, they aren't dumb animals and may even have some semblance of language or at least sounds that have meanings.  So, what do the bigfoot "experts" do?  They go out in the woods yelling gibberish and wonder why they don't have any success.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

The bigfoot hunter idiots are hilarious.  If they exist, they aren't dumb animals and may even have some semblance of language or at least sounds that have meanings.  So, what do the bigfoot "experts" do?  They go out in the woods yelling gibberish and wonder why they don't have any success.

Exactly!  If they would only remit $99.95 I would gladly ship them a CD having authentic greeting, territorial, and mating calls of the Southern Bigfoot.   But theres more!  For only $50 more you get the vocalizations on CD of Western, Northern, and Eastern Bigfoot.  Bonus! For a short time I will include the Mexican Bigfoot known as Huarache Grande and a hand tuned Bigfoot Call! image.jpeg.231d73bc96304e3a8461e93be693e6f0.jpeg

3 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

It worked in the '70's on the Six Million Dollar Man.

They are the same as Yeti, Abominable Snow Man, Tahquitz, The Skunk Ape, and others...just a few differences because of environment and diet.

Logic would dictate that someone would have shot one or found a road kill, but who knows. I saw a Loch Ness Monster hunt one time, and this biologist was showing underwater footage. No fish. He didn't believe it simply on the basis that if they did exist, there's no food. We took an underwater viewing boat in Nassau some years ago, and when we got on, it was incredibly beautiful water, some of the best I've seen. At the dock there was not ONE FISH ANYWHERE! I I'd have been chunking lures out there. We went a couple three miles out to a reef and they were everywhere, so who knows.

JHC

'

Every time I try to get boots in my size, and find everything out there is too small...

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

They are the same as Yeti, Abominable Snow Man, Tahquitz, The Skunk Ape, and others...just a few differences because of environment and diet.

Andre played Bigfoot on the show on a couple of episodes.

Back in the late 60’s some Jasper “spotted a Bigfoot” in Greene County, PA. Coincidentally it corresponded with a news show in TV that aired a spot about Bigfoot. I can’t remember the name of the show, but all of a sudden there were sightings galore.

Some guy actually showed up at the Chicken House Restaurant with a plaster cast of a huge human-like footprint. I saw it. They displayed it in a case near the cash register. 

I commented to the restaurant owner that the cast was surprisingly clean for being taken from a muddy footprint. My Dad told me to be quiet and go out to the truck.

My Dad and all his buddies went on Bigfoot Hunts at night searching for the evil and elusive creature. I was made to tag along and so was my brother. 

I commented to my Dad that I doubted Bigfoot would be strolling along a country road full of hicks in cars searching for him. That comment earned me a rap on the head but I wasn’t “invited” along on any more drunken Bigfoot hunts. :D

On 8/31/2019 at 9:40 PM, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

No hunter has killed a Bigfoot. True

but there are many hunters who died by unexplained circumstances.

And many stockbrokers. 

And probably blacksmiths.

And cab drivers. ;)

I'm amazed that so many people think that we have in some way scanned, photographed, explored or otherwise found out all there is to know about ALL of our planet.

It's been years since I lived in the Pacific Northwest, but it can't have changed all that much in some places, and some places still exist where you can go less than a mile off a  major highway and find some of the densest forests on Earth.  On the side of Mt. St. Helens (before it blew up) was a place called Ape Cave.  The early explorers, prospectors, settlers, and others were believers in the story that gigantic "apes" lived in that country.

Tahquitz (SP?) was an ape-like creature believed by the Indians in the area where Nevada and California meet.  It was believed to be a god-like beast that lived in or near a lake and ate passers by.

The Himalayas have Yeti, equally believed and equally un-proven and many other "legends" (Good title for a book, huh?   HINT!!!) are all over the world.

Can't be real?  C'mon, folks, in my life time there have been hundreds of animals discovered, some thought have been extinct, some new.  Even complete human cultures, some extinct and some still here today, have been uncovered.

I'm not saying that none of these creatures exist, nor am I saying they do, but to totally rule out a thing because you have never seen one or personally don't believe that they do is pretty conceited......just like the belief that Earth holds the only intelligent life in the universe.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:03 AM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Sure they are real.  many have blended in with society and, some have become well known.

Refrigerator Perry, Shaq O'Neal, Janet Reno, Andre the Giant, and more.

Naw... Perry. Shaq, Andre were descendants of Biblical nephilim.

Janet Reno was just a monster. 

Although I've never seen them I still believe they could exist!

Still holding out and that list also iincludes:

Santa Claus

Easter Bunny

Tooth Fairy

Leprechans

:blush: :P

Archived