SASS Wire Forum

**WITHDRAWN - BACK IN THE KNIFE DRAWER!* David Pedersoli 7" Bowie Knife

RIDGE WALKER

***WITHDRAWN***

Offering up this new condition David Pedersoli 7" Bowie Knife with leather sheath in original box.

Price is only $275 (Reduced from $295) shipped via USPS Priority Mail 

Payment to be USPS Money Order or discreet Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.  

These are not found for sale very often so don't miss out!

First "I'll Take It" followed up with an email (NO PM's) to tomgraham01@msn.com gets it.  

All forum rules apply, thanks for looking!!

IMG-1679.jpg

IMG-1680.jpg

IMG-1681.jpg

IMG-1682.jpg

IMG-1683.jpg

None of you folks have interest in this one, really?  

I will listen to a "REASONABLE" offer......so don't be shy!

I'm no expert on Bowie knives, but WOW that seems like a lot of money for the knife and sheath.

AG 

9 minutes ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

I'm no expert on Bowie knives, but WOW that seems like a lot of money for the knife and sheath.

AG 

WOW!!!  That was no help at all pardner.......but I suppose it's better than the sound of crickets.

These knives retailed at $295.......and no, I will not drop the price by a huge amount based on the fact that you think it "Seems like a lot of money"

BTW.....comments like yours are not typically "cool" to post in someone's FOR SALE ad especially if you have not done your research on what the knives were sold for originally......Just sayin'

LAST CHANCE FOLKS......Really baffled that nobody has interest in this knife??  

As mentioned I am open to a "REASONABLE" offer so shoot me an email at tomgraham01@msn.com

Pard, I don't think anyone's trying to be rude, but the reality is that the same knife - and it IS a nice knife, by the way - can be purchased new for under $200.  :(

I would say if you can find this exact knife for $200 buy several!!!

Unfortunately I am into this one for $295 so $200 ain't gonna happen.......

If I can't get $250 for it I will start using it as my new steak knife......anyway thanks for looking!

Archived