Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diamond Curly SASS#57086

Both Sold Thanks-Baby strollers for gun cart- 2nd stroller still for sale

Recommended Posts

I have two baby strollers that are the three wheel type for sale to convert to gun carts. I live in Bailey CO and can meet you for pickup. Not interested in shipping so local pickup only.  $20.00 each or both for $35.00. Thanks, DC

 

E0E98930-5D4C-4822-90E6-BD6E19DDC7AA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These make great gun carts for the money.  I have one that I spent about 20 minutes stripping the upholstery off of, then affixed two Koplin atv type gun mounts to the frame rails.  Does everything I want it to do for under $40 total including the cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have made four carts from these.  I leave them at the range for folks to use.

 

If you change your mind about shipping, let me know and I will take them off your hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 5:26 PM, Lone Rider, SASS# 73063 said:

I have made four carts from these.  I leave them at the range for folks to use.

 

If you change your mind about shipping, let me know and I will take them off your hands.

 Lone Rider, could you send me a few pictures if you have any. I got a 3 wheel stroller that I want to turn into a gun cart. Docdisaster45431@gmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

message sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DocDisaster # 45431 said:

 Lone Rider, could you send me a few pictures if you have any. I got a 3 wheel stroller that I want to turn into a gun cart. Docdisaster45431@gmail.com 

Doc,

 

I'll send you some pics of my rig (it's very simple but effective) this evening when I get home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Doc,

 

I'll send you some pics of my rig (it's very simple but effective) this evening when I get home. 

How about posting them   Could use some ideas   GW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.