SASS Wire Forum

Shotguns

evil dogooder

Need to move underused stuff to get the kids set up. 

First is a steoger sxs double trigger with work done by coyote cap.  Funneled tubes smoothed action and auto safety deactivated   This was a friend's shotgun that cap worked on at a state match.  My friend gave up sass for greener pastures and I ended up with the shotgun.  Only used in 4 matches but it does have some imperfections.    I do not used altered steogers so I have no use for it.  Ît has sat in the safe for over a year.   Sold

Second a rough takedown  97. E model 30" barrel I picked this up as one of many project guns.  It was an older gentleman's first duck gun and looks it.   It looks really rough but shoots well.   I am not a fast 97 shooter but I managed a 6.1  for six shots hands at surrender with it.  Solid action you can't push off the hammer. Small crack in the fore arm   $sold

Last is another imperfect looking shotgun.  But it looks a ton better than the last . 34" solid frame.    Here's the kicker this is an 2nd year production gun.  With the exception of the mag retaining screw it looks all original.   Forearm is cracked. I have shot it with light bp loads but only twice to see if it functioned.  $300 shipped 

Of course these are all obo , package deals we can work something out. First I'll take it gets it. 

20190829_204121.jpg

8 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I like the rug...What do you want for it???

Texas Lizard

Sorry sir that's the hide from the first deer I ever harvested with a vaquero.   It's going to be made into chinks for my kids one of these years

2 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Sorry sir that's the hide from the first deer I ever harvested with a vaquero.   It's going to be made into chinks for my kids one of these years

Kinda thought it was important...But had to ask....

Texas Lizard

4 hours ago, Flanigan Flats said:

The duck hunters gun.

Sent you the address.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived