SASS Wire Forum

News items

Utah Bob #35998

1. College student arrested in N.C. planning a mass shooting. They showed his guns on NBC an old 1911a1 and a sawed of muzzle loading shotgun. Said he moved to N.C. to enroll because it was easier to get guns there. 

2. A husband and wife murder suspects from a Tucson were being transported back to Arizona from NY by a private security company. Yesterday they escaped by somehow overpowering the guards in Blanding Utah. That’s 45 minutes down the road from here. :unsure: Eyes peeled.

36 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Re: No 2.

WTH were they doing in Blanding, UT? That would not be the route I would use from NY to Tucson.

Beats me. There’s a good sandwich shop there though.

Injun Ryder, will you be at Zekes for breakfast tomorrow morning. Would like to talk to you.  

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

AG  SASS# 108735

1 hour ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

Injun Ryder, will you be at Zekes for breakfast tomorrow morning. Would like to talk to you.  

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

AG  SASS# 108735

No - I have an appointment scheduled. If you want to call, I can PM my phone number. Let me know.

1 hour ago, Texas Lizard said:

Ask him if he needs a good lever action 10 ga....

Also, NO! I have too many 12 ga 87's already. Do not need a 10 gauge!:P

3 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:
1 hour ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

No - I have an appointment scheduled. If you want to call, I can PM my phone number. Let me know.

Go ahead and PM me I'll call you before the WRG September 8th match.  Thanks...…….AG

11 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Also, NO! I have too many 12 ga 87's already. Do not need a 10 gauge!:P

Surprised you stayed up this late...

Texas Lizard

By the way fellas, we do have a messaging function here. :lol::lol:

Evidently not a nice couple. Reported to be traveling in Arizona - though they don't say how that is known or suspected. Also so far unknown how they overpowered two security guards or if they are armed. Information all seems very sketchy right now. Supposed to have been driving a red GMC pickup with damage to the front and rear. 

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/08/28/officials-use-road-signs/

17 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Re: No 2.

WTH were they doing in Blanding, UT? That would not be the route I would use from NY to Tucson.

Could be the "Private Security Company" was UPS and they were routed to Arizona via Portland, San Francisco and New Orleans.  (With, maybe, a stop in Puerto Rico) :D

Angus 

Archived