SASS Wire Forum

Winchester/Miroku availability

Mexicali Blue

Does anyone have any inside info on when Winchester will be restocking dealers with rifles?  I’m looking for a 357 sporter, straight stock, full 24” octagon barrel and color case hardened receiver.  Should I wait or should I snag the 20” round barrel short rifle I managed to locate?

My local shop doesnt keep them in stock but it was easy enough for him to order one in for me a few months ago. If all else fails you could try calling Greg at Penn Station Guns 330-364-7668. He would have to ship it to your local shop Unless you're in Ohio also. but most likely even with shipping from him it'll be near the same cost as other shops. It helps if you have the sku or product # when calling so he's looking at exactly what you want. Just to check. this is the one you're wanting? Item Number 534217137 UPC 048702004254 ? IF that's it give him a call. Worst case he cant get one in. 

1 hour ago, Daddyman said:

There is a couple listed on GB.

I have not been able to locate those.  I see the Uberti’s or Different model or caliber Winchester’s but not the model I’m looking for.  If you could be so kind as to share a link it would be much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Daddyman said:

Thanks for trying to help.  These are all pistol grip stock and I’m hunting down a straight grip stock

A buddy I'm trying to get into the sport just picked up a blued one last week. His dealer said that the color case hardened ones were sold out but blued were available. I'm not sure who his dealer's distributor is.

Archived