SASS Wire Forum

Tonight and tomorrow in Denver...

According to the ads, there are only 20 (or 18?) 300 hitters in MLB (something like 400 plate appearances )and 6 of them will be in Denver tonight and tomorrow. Anybody else going to watch?  Seriously I usually sleep through innings 2 to 6.

Rockies v Red Sox 

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full...

I can't remember the last time I watched a baseball game. Late 90's into the 2000's I'd watch 5-6 games a week, just lost interest somewhere along the way.

And the Rocks are starting a rookie pitcher. Oh well. 

14 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

And the Rocks are starting a rookie pitcher. Oh well. 

But he did okay! Better than most of their starters right now...those that aren't on IR.  As for the bullpen... :(  What really worries me is whether Arenado is going to stick with that high contract they gave him, or opt out and go with a team that has a chance to get into the World Serious!

4 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

But he did okay! Better than most of their starters right now...those that aren't on IR.  As for the bullpen... :(  What really worries me is whether Arenado is going to stick with that high contract they gave him, or opt out and go with a team that has a chance to get into the World Serious!

If they can get some pitchers next year, they can contend. Every time they have a lead, the bullpen kills em. I think Arenado will stay for the long haul.

Archived