SASS Wire Forum

How much does your outfit charge for a weekend match?

Mustang Gregg

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I'm just wondering what other clubs/ranges charge for a one day 6 stage shoot.

Most all were $10.00 in our area from 2001 up to now.

Much obliged,

MG

N.E. Texas usually $15, at least one club includes lunch with that. It also includes PCC match in the afternoon.

10.00 for members of the host club, 15.00 for non members at most of the clubs here in VA. One, club members shoot free, guests 15.00

From a low of $10, no membership required, to a high of $20 if you’re not a member. If our kids are shooting some clubs waive their fees, and others either waive or reduce the adult fees. 

We have one local club where four of us can shoot for $20 total and another two clubs where four of us can shoot for $25 total.

I’ve noticed fees for some state and above matches for kids have gone up quite a bit lately with some state matches charging more for a buckaroo than EOT does!

That’s a great way to reduce the number of  kids shooting a State match.

One club charges an annual fee of $75 for membership plus $10 a match (two cowboy matches a month and one additional wild bunch, so you can amoritize the annual fee fairly low.)  Guests are $15.  First time visitors and buckaroos are free.

Another club the annual fee is $50, with $5 a match for members and $10 for guests.

$10 yearly membership. $10 shooter fee. $15 non member. Juniors shoot free. Lot cost food available at matches.

Of the 4 clubs I shoot at regularly. All normally shoot 6 stages.

Club A $10 for members. $15 Non-Member. Land owner gets a percentage 

Club B $15 for members. $20 Non-Member. Includes a hot meal after the match. Land owner runs the club. 

Club C  $15 for members. $20 Non-Member Land owner gets a percentage  

Club D  $15 for members. $20 Non-Member Land owner gets a percentage 

all 4 clubs are stand alone. 

Update per request. 

Mustang Gregg,

If you don't mind me low jacking your thread, Could I ask that when posting the match price, you tell whether the club is a stand alone club that has to pay all it's expenses, such as insurance, lease fees, new targets, etc. or if it is part of a host club that only charges a per shooter fee.

Punta Gorda FL

$20/YR membership.

Match fees:

$10 member fee.

$15 non-member

Includes hot dog and chips and lively conversation.

BYOB but most times there's extra if you forget.

Forgot to say we shoot twice a month.

3rd Saturday and 4th Sunday.

8 hours ago, Major BS Walker Regulator said:

10.00 for members of the host club, 15.00 for non members at most of the clubs here in VA. One, club members shoot free, guests 15.00

That is similar to what our clubs in Ohio do.;) No one has any free shoots though, although the clubs will give a few away as door prizes. One club has a $32.00 membership and then you get 3 frees shoots, after that it's $10.00 per shoot. Most clubs charge $15.00 for a membership then you you shoot for $10.00 after that.

$10 to $20 around these parts. Non club members all pay more than club members.

1st time shooters free at most places.

Not sure about kids.

Illinois River City Regulators at Chillicothe - $10, five stages, 2nd Sunday.

Illowa Irregulars at Milan - $10, six stages, 3rd Sunday.

Most around here.

$15 for club members. $20 for non-members.

Which I think is more than fair.

It takes money to run a club.

Can't think of many things I can do for that many hours for $15-20.

Dulzura $20.00 non member, $15.00 member, 6 stages

Escondido $10.00 members, $15.00 non members, 6 stages

The Cowboys @ Norco $25.00 member, $35.00 non member, 8 stages

The Cajon Cowboys I’m not sure but I think it’s $17.00 member, $25.00 non member, 6/8 stages depending on which Saturday.

Beartrap can probably answer the Cajon one.

Flat $20.00 (CDN) for a one day, 5 stage with the Ottawa Valley Marauders, The Wild Turkey Posse and Ruff's Regulators.

The recent Ottawa Valley Marauder CAS/WB annual two day cost $45.00 for both days or $20.00 for a single day, 6 stages both days.

Johnson Creek Regulators (Plymouth, MI) charge $18 for a 5 stage match.  Includes lunch and a side match with the winner of the side match winning a free match.

$10 members, $15 non-members, $20 Annual membership, run 9 cowboy + 4 WB matches a year.  Buckaroos shoot free.

We pay 30% of fees to host range.  They cover insurance.

Wartrace Regulators is a stand alone club and charges $15 for members and $20 non-members for the first match you Shoot during the month and $10 and $15 if you shoot a second match in the same month. 

As as far as I’m concerned it’s worth every penny of it. 

Randy

Archived