SASS Wire Forum

Marching Toward Gun Confiscation: Prohibition Advocates Released Unhinged Gun Control Plan

Charlie T Waite

Marching Toward Gun Confiscation: Prohibition Advocates Released Unhinged Gun Control Plan

9 minutes ago, Bart Slade said:

By that same argument, the 1st amendment doesn't apply to the internet, right?  Or TV, or radio....

I would add the type of health care they receive, way they receive their mail.....  and we could go on & on.  The blind obedience of some to perpetuate ignorance and falsehoods on concepts they have no firsthand knowledge is truly astounding to me.  The problem I have with it is that they drag other misbegotten souls into their delusions as well, making our task that much more difficult.  Then you add to that the number of firearm owners who do nothing because they think "It will never happen here", "I alone can't make a difference", "I spoke out on it once, it's like talking to a wall" or "I just hunt so it will not affect me"; that do or say nothing; we see why  we have such an uphill battle.  We need everyone to get off their collective duffs and fight for our rights or we are going to lose them - an not just the 2nd but all of them.  All that you need do is look at history to see how this will play out and we are starting to repeat the failed histories of other countries right here in America.

In 1770 the Irish statesman and philosopher Edmund Burke wrote about the need for good men to associate to oppose the cabals of bad men. He defined it further and said When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.  You may know this quote better by it's more modern version; "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

Charlie

These are modern day muskets.

What's the problem understanding that?

proxy.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg

The “Brown Bess” was the “assault rifle” of its day!!

Archived