SASS Wire Forum

SASS NH State Championships were great ...

Dead_Head

Thanks to Dakota Joe and the Pemi Valley Peacemakers for hosting another fine SASS NH State Championship 'Fracas at Pemi Gulch' in Holderness, NH this past weekend.  We had some beautiful weather in the low 70's and no rain.

We had a new Men's Champion with Flint Diamondback edging out his father, Splinter Bill, by 1/2 second.  Splinter Bill won it in 2017 and went almost immediately into cancer treatment, but is back and healthy.  Crystal Creek Chris won the Ladies Championship for about the ninth or tenth time in a row.

Oneshot Willtravel was the Overall Champion and Crystal Creek Chris was high Lady while placing second overall.

Results from 2019 SASS NH State Championships

Congratulations to Senior Tazz Kid, and  Ladies Senior  Single Rose on the NH Cowboy Award.

Eastern Tenderfoot is BACK!  Whipped me like an old mule......I need to put some banana peels out in front of his camper..... :-)

Fantastic match....if you didn’t go, you missed a great one!

It was an excellent match and the weather couldn't have been better. The Boy Scouts were our "brass pickers" and did an outstanding job. Ellie and I lost 1 whole brass! Considering all the sand, that is purely incredible.

Archived