SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PENDING FUNDS WINCHESTER 94 RIFLE, 38-55, $1495

I’m seriously thinning out the herd.  Decided to sell off a bunch of guns I seldom (or never) shoot any more. 

Winchester Model 94, caliber 38-55.  I built this rifle for long range SASS matches.  Starting with a tuned pre 64 model 94 action, I installed a 26 inch full octagon Badger barrel.  The barrel has a .375 bore diameter, with a 1 in 15 twist.  It will stabilize bullets up to 330 grains.  Front sight is a Lyman #17, with AN MVA insert.  The rear sight is a Montana Vintage Arms #108 Sharps midrange.  This sight will give sufficient elevation to reach past 800 yards.  The last time I shot this rifle in a match, I was able to consistently hit a 28 inch steel circle at 550 yards.  The rifle is very accurate, shooting two to three inch groups at 100 yards. 

Price is $1495 plus shipping.

Please note:  For some reason, I am having difficulty sending e-mails/PMs back to folks on the wire.  Until this is fixed, please contact me directly at   KUYLAARS@MSN.COM.   Please use a subject line like “GUN FOR SALE”.  Thanks

JPG_4692.JPG

JPG_4693.JPG

JPG_4694.JPG

JPG_4695.JPG

JPG_4696.JPG

JPG_4697.JPG

DSC_4546.JPG

DSC_4547.JPG

JPG_4692.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give a shout out for a good cowboy to deal with, Al went above and beyond to make this deal happen. He drove over 1 1/2 hours each way thru Denver traffic to meet me so I could inspect the rifle and do the required FFL transfer. He also gave me bullets , loaded ammo and load info that wasn't part of the deal.

Archived