SASS Wire Forum

Kimber Compact CDP for sale

Thinning the herd a little -

1. S&W GOVERNOR SS 410 45 160410 NEW - Overview Versatile. Lightweight. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. Load with .410 2 1/2" shotshells, .45 ACP or .45 Colt - alone or in combination with the included moon clips* - and hit your target in every situation. Plus, it's from the leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159 years. Now that's confidence. * Each Governor® is packaged with (2) Full Moon Clips and (3) 2-Shot Moon Clips for use with .45 ACP. A moon clip is a ring-shaped or star-shaped piece of metal designed to hold multiple cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion and extraction from a revolver cylinder. ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY. Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Specifications SKU: 160410 Model: Model GOVERNOR® Caliber: .410 2 1/2", .45 ACP, .45 Colt Capacity: 6 Barrel Length: 2.75" / 6.9 cm Overall Length: 8.5" Front Sight: Black Ramp Rear Sight: Fixed Action: Single/Double Action Grip: Synthetic Weight: 30.3 oz / 859.0g Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Frame Material: Scandium Alloy Frame Finish: Matte Silver Purpose: Home Protection, Used once, includes all items including box. $599 + $40 shipping SOLD THANK YOU

2. Kimber Compact CDP .45ACP 4” BBL Used once!
Kimber’s CDP (Custom Defense Package) pistols combine all the best carry features into a package that gives them their name. The Kimber CDP II Compact combines the short, easily concealed Rosewood grip of the Ultra with the longer, 4” barrel of the Pro for the best of both worlds. You’re bidding on the pictured Kimber Compact CDP 45ACP handgun with 4” BBL, and one (1) total 7-round magazine (Wilson Combat) If you are looking for quality carry 1911 in .45 ACP, this pistol will please even the most discriminating shooter. $699 $599+$45 shipping

IMG_8151.JPG

IMG_8152.JPG

IMG_8153.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

IMG_8183.JPG

IMG_8184.JPG

3 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

I truly love a Governor . I use it when on my tractor or even cutting grass since I run into copperheads and rattlesnakes , even in my front yard.  

Maybe you need two...One for each side of the tractor....

Texas Lizard

No rattlesnakes where I live...Just the two legged ones running the state....

Archived