SASS Wire Forum

World Champion El Patron Celebrates 84th Birthday!

Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423

I shoot with Blood Bill Anderson just about every weekend.  This one, being his Birthday Weekend, was no exception. 

Thought y’all might wanna wish him a Happy Birthday AND, see the sweep his wife came up with to celebrate “the Old Guy’s” Birthday.

Happy Birthday Bloody Bill, but dont get too cocky. My pa Blue Boy sass 46773 STARTED  cowboy shooting at 82 and for 13 years was the oldest active shooter in SASS. He had to stop about 5 years ago but still loves the game at 100.

Imis

Yo-Ho-De-O Bloody Bill you old pelican Happy Birthday & many more to follow pilgrim. I'm in your category, couple years younger but do enjoy having you as one of my competitors. Have a grrreat day and see you on the range some where in time.

Jackrabbit Joe #414

Happy Birthday, Bloody Bill! Keep on shooting and inspiring others with your words and example. I was a waddie at EOT and talked to you a couple  of times, lamenting how hard I'm finding it to start and improve at my "advanced" age in my 70s. Your advice..."practice, practice, practice.....I did it and you can too". Workin on it. 

22 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Do ya need a fire permit, for all of those candles on what has to be 1 big cake?.........:lol:

Another great video :excl:

OLG

Thanks OLG.  :D

17 hours ago, Nasty Nels said:

HB Bill.

Another year goes around and you still whoop the “Kids”!

NN

Pretty darn regularly too... ;)

9 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Happy b'day Bill & ya' gave that Jed fella' a whoopin....:lol: 

Yep, he makes a bad habit of doin’ that!  ;)

5 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Happy Birthday Bill!

Thank you, Jed, for sharing!

My pleasure Allie!  I think I should be on the SASS Payroll... Head Cheerleader or something... :)

3 hours ago, Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423 said:

My pleasure Allie!  I think I should be on the SASS Payroll... Head Cheerleader or something... :)

I'll pass on seeing Mr. Jed I in a cheerleaders skirt. Happy Birthday Mr. Bloody

On 8/25/2019 at 6:33 PM, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Happy Birthday Bloody Bill, but dont get too cocky. My pa Blue Boy sass 46773 STARTED  cowboy shooting at 82 and for 13 years was the oldest active shooter in SASS. He had to stop about 5 years ago but still loves the game at 100.

Imis

Wow!  Bill started shooting at the ripe ole age of 70 and is still going strong!  Thanks for sharing your Dad's story -- he is truly an inspiration for all of us.  God willing Bill will still be shooting 13 years from now!  

Belle aka Bill's Social Secretary, Range Jockey and all around Handler 

Happy Birthday Bill.  That was some fine shooting.  I hope I'm doing as well as you when I reach 84.  Have a great day!

Happy Birthday, Bloody Bill. I lived in Yreka 26 years; left in 2016 and never knew about C.A.S. until I moved to Pahrump, Nv. and a neighbor got me "interested" in C.A.S. So I started "practicing" at age 78; found some .38's I could afford along with a '73 Uberti and a new Stoeger SXS coach gun. Joined SASS last year and am still in the novice class, but really enjoy the sport. Sure wish I had know about C.A.S. when I was living in Yreka.

Again, Happy Birthday, hope to shoot with you some time. I had a small telephone service business in Yreka for 26 years [B.Y.T.E.S. ; Bob Young's Telephone Equipment and Service]; I may have run into some of your club members at some time but C.A.S. never came up and I don't recall ever seeing any "posters" or advertising any event. Too bad, because I certainly would have wanted to try out the sport.

Archived