SASS Wire Forum

The Emotional Cripples Of Facebook Masked This!

Subdeacon Joe

I'm going through the "Memories" on FB - they had put their little mask over it so you could decide if you wanted to see it or not.

What a bunch of mental and emotional cripples.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

I leave you all with this image so as you all quarrel over flags, statues, and monuments......take a peak at what America's finest endure to guarantee our freedoms! Get your priorities straight folks!!!

I have n doubt the 23 year old geniuses at FB thought it was a pic of dead bodies.

22 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I have n doubt the 23 year old geniuses at FB thought it was a pic of dead bodies.

Either that or they had an apoplexy because of the 'assault weapons' in the photo.

Nah. There’s plenty of military pics with weapons. I think they freaked out at the “dead” Marines. Probably fainted and wee’d their pants.

11 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Bless their hearts.

Exactly! :lol:

15 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Well, that was my first reaction too, until I looked more closely and realized that these were not Civil War era bodies in shallow graves.  All I saw at first glance was grey and tan, some faces covered, and a stone wall in the background.  The 1800's focus of this Wire may have pre-disposed me to think of Confederates rather than contemporaries, but it then only took a few seconds to realize that these were living modern soldiers.

As for the folks at FB, I really have no expectation that they have either the ability to perform a reasoned analysis or the inclination to understand the importance of sacrifice and service.  Look elsewhere for serious people.

LL

3 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I think the young man in the foreground with his head bent over and jammed up against the tarp probably fooled a lot of people at first glance. That can't possibly be a comfortable sleeping position.

5 1/2 ft hole and a 6 ft Infantryman

39 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I noticed all of them seem to be sleeping in holes that are dug too short for them to fit. Did they just overrun a position previously held by midgets? :huh:

They dug the holes "to the book. "  Unfortunately they are all in the  long Division.

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I think the young man in the foreground with his head bent over and jammed up against the tarp probably fooled a lot of people at first glance. That can't possibly be a comfortable sleeping position.

He'd probably been awake for at least 48 hours if not closer to 72. I'm sure he did not even notice he was uncomfortable. Life of a grunt. ;)

4 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I noticed all of them seem to be sleeping in holes that are dug too short for them to fit. Did they just overrun a position previously held by midgets? :huh:

At some point you say, "Good enough, that's enough of this crap"

On 8/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Nah. There’s plenty of military pics with weapons. I think they freaked out at the “dead” Marines. Probably fainted and wee’d their pants.

Then they ran to the corporate "safe space", and petted their comfort animals, or reptiles, or insects......or whatever the snowflakes pet nowadays.

Archived