SASS Wire Forum

2019 Ohio State Wild Bunch Match

Blackjack Beeson

Hey All - Ruger Ray asked me to pass along some information about the 2019 Ohio State Wild Bunch Match. It is September 28, 2019 at Greene County Fish & Game in Greene County, Ohio. 

There is still have plenty of time to register. There will be 8 stages of fun! Round count is roughly 250 pistol rounds, 80 rifle rounds, and 50 shotgun rounds. Any questions contact Ruger Ray.

www.greenecountycowboys.com

Thanks, 

Blackjack Beeson

2019 Wild Bunch App.pdf

I'll be there.

If anyone wants a Wild Bunch warm up match before the Ohio Stat Shoot, the Blackhand Raiders are shooting Wild Bunch this Saturday in Nashport Ohio.  Come on out and get some last practice in before the State Shoot.

I just sent in my application and check today.  Really looking forward to it.

I just started shooting Wild Bunch, and hadn't even thought about shooting the state match.

Thanks for posting this, Black Jack.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Wild Bunch shooters we have 17 shooters signed up so far. Still have a few weeks to get signed up. if any one is looking for a hotel. the Hampton Inn in Xenia it is brand new and is competitor friendly call (877)214-6722 for a room. If you bring 300 pistol, 100 rifle ,75 shotshells that is ammo requirement. any questions call Ruger Ray or e-mail rugerray@att.net. you can get a app. off of Greene County Cowboys web site. thank you

Hope you guys can make Mary.  Yes, Young Gun is open,  The safety meeting is ta 845 and start shooting at 900.

Archived