SASS Wire Forum

Baikal shotgun.

Pit Bull Tex

Does anyone know if Johnny Meadows  is still doing shotguns?I just bought a single trigger Baikal..Johnny did my last one and I was going to see if he had time or was still doing gun work.I sent him a email and a PM here.Who else would you recommend?.

That what I heard also.

I bought a Baikal from Johnny Meadows and it sometimes take a while for him to get back to you. I purchased mine about 6 months ago. Call him and talk directly. My Baikal is a double trigger. Love the gun!! He does a great job and is worth the effort to contact him.

21 minutes ago, Paulo Pistolero said:

I bought a Baikal from Johnny Meadows and it sometimes take a while for him to get back to you. I purchased mine about 6 months ago. Call him and talk directly. My Baikal is a double trigger. Love the gun!! He does a great job and is worth the effort to contact him.

He let his FFL go...unless you know otherwise?

My wife and I are moving to be closer to family. I have given up my license while in the moving process and will get another once we are settled.

I am selling off many of my personal guns. I should be up and running by the first of the year.

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

May just wait for you Johnny Meadows.

If I find any more SKBs or Baikals I will sure save them for you.Thanks Johnny.

Archived