SASS Wire Forum

Area LI

Utah Bob #35998

If even a few loons show up and are determined there could be loss of life. The Lefties and the Media will decry the use of lethal weapons by the Military(the same military they would use against armed citizens). No good can come of this.

Imis

Maybe a more peaceful 143846184_Peacesign.png.8be2e7c76bfc3ee90a40a9c56c51c9a0.png method might be to bring out a massive stage with popular singers and bands...

1747960501_Woodstock1969.thumb.jpg.a1595a754b5fe76be4a5cc7f75498585.jpg

... and everyone would forget what they came for! 

Hey, it appeared to be fun in 1969. ;)

351550350_WoodstockLogo.png.ec423c5a672512508f437d22888e3c2d.png

Woodstock 50th Anniversary

(August 15 - 18, 1969)

9 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I agree with the using of NON-Lethal weapons.

BUT, if a large group is traveling from California, maybe other Lethal methods should be

considered..... ;)

..........Widder

In all fairness, Rep Eric Swalwell said he'd use nukes against American gun owners who don't turn in their legally owned weapons so maybe arms against invaders from another country is viable?

Oh wait, those invaders are future voters...

13 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

In all fairness, Rep Eric Swalwell said he'd use nukes against American gun owners who don't turn in their legally owned weapons so maybe arms against invaders from another country is viable?

Oh wait, those invaders are future voters...

Dantankerous,

Many a true word is spoken in jest! ;)

13 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I suspect that the security there will use some of the latest in non-lethal methods first to prevent a PR disaster

Hey, now hold up a sec...”PR disaster”? I will have you know, Sir, that I have not created a disaster in at least one month and I am disappointed that you, of all my Pards, would....What was that?....Oh....never mind....:rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Maybe a more peaceful 143846184_Peacesign.png.8be2e7c76bfc3ee90a40a9c56c51c9a0.png method might be to bring out a massive stage with popular singers and bands...

1747960501_Woodstock1969.thumb.jpg.a1595a754b5fe76be4a5cc7f75498585.jpg

... and everyone would forget what they came for! 

Hey, it appeared to be fun in 1969. ;)

351550350_WoodstockLogo.png.ec423c5a672512508f437d22888e3c2d.png

Woodstock 50th Anniversary

(August 15 - 18, 1969)

Woodstock....Grrrrr

Hated it then, hate it now. The glorification of stupidity wrapped in the guise of an impromptu little hippy gathering based in corporate greed. My how the sheeple thrive...

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

On 8/21/2019 at 1:43 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I hope they all chant “Today is a good day to die!” in Klingon. 

Idiots!

I think the Air Force should Man the fences but do what Hughes Aircraft did with the Sierra Club, et al, back in 85. Hose them down with fire trucks at the gates. 

Don't us fire trucks, septic tank trucks sounds better.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:14 AM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Bob, you need to stop smoking that stuff. It's making me see strange things....like your funny picture.  The only time i see things like that is when you're stoned.

:wacko: :blink:

On 8/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, Alpo said:

I ain't never been there, but I seem to recall that there are signs up, that say, basically, "Cross this line and we will shoot your ass".

So you have a US military installation where lethal force has been authorized to protect it.

Let them 2000-5000-however many lunatics show up, and when they cross the line open up with the M60. When the first 30 or 40 dead bodies are laying on the ground the others will turn and run.

Those drones would come in handy to help catalog all the bodies.

Hey, another thought:  let's see if we can encourage those protestors to do program where they set fire to themselves, like Vietnam ca 1960s.  If you could get drone movies of that of that it would be a box office hit.

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Hey, now hold up a sec...”PR disaster”? I will have you know, Sir, that I have not created a disaster in at least one month and I am disappointed that you, of all my Pards, would....What was that?....Oh....never mind....:rolleyes:

When you lived near me many moons age, we were disasters, just you and me and a few others in that area.

I miss the good old days.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

When you lived near me many moons age, we were disasters, just you and me and a few others in that area.

I miss the good old days.

I do too, my friend. :)

Archived