SASS Wire Forum

Area LI

Utah Bob #35998

I’m hoping for drone footage. :lol:

I'm thinking the first drone that is sent aloft may be just what the Air Force needs to provide a "tactical discouragement" to those planning on storming the area.

I hope they all chant “Today is a good day to die!” in Klingon. 

Idiots!

I think the Air Force should Man the fences but do what Hughes Aircraft did with the Sierra Club, et al, back in 85. Hose them down with fire trucks at the gates. 

I'm sure many have always been intrigued with the mystique of Area 51 and possibly enjoyed what the XFiles did with it but I guess the entitlement mentality of today demands answers?

This could go very badly...

:huh:

I ain't never been there, but I seem to recall that there are signs up, that say, basically, "Cross this line and we will shoot your ass".

So you have a US military installation where lethal force has been authorized to protect it.

Let them 2000-5000-however many lunatics show up, and when they cross the line open up with the M60. When the first 30 or 40 dead bodies are laying on the ground the others will turn and run.

1 minute ago, Alpo said:

I ain't never been there, but I seem to recall is there are signs up, that say, basically, "Cross this line and we will shoot your ass".

So you have a US military installation we're lethal force has been authorized to protect it.

Let them 2000-5000-however many lunatics show up, and when they cross the line open up with the M60. When the first 30 or 40 dead bodies are laying on the ground the others will turn and run.

No deterrent quite like an M60.

:o

I doubt the committment to their cause (whatever it is) is strong enough to bear up under a discrete application of tear gas.

These nuts are not quite as dedicated as the Hong Kong protesters. :D

IndependenceDay2.jpg

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I ain't never been there, but I seem to recall that there are signs up, that say, basically, "Cross this line and we will shoot your ass".

So you have a US military installation where lethal force has been authorized to protect it.

Maybe ICE could do this against alien invaders at our borders. I'd rather it be done at our borders  than against our citizens at area 51.

Aliens? Did someone say aliens?

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Maybe they should borrow the props from the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still",

haul them out of a hanger and scare the bejeebies out of them!!

1996138421_Klaatu-TheDaytheEarthStoodStill.png.10f82c478d1a39431d931f940aacb275.png

36 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

than against our citizens at area 51. 

There's a lot of citizens in this country. But when they commit a crime, should their being citizens prevent them from paying for the crime?

If a citizen kicks in my front door in the middle of the night, I'm going to blow him back out into the front yard.

If a citizen steps out of an alley with a knife and says give me your wallet, I feel that he needs to have two or three holes put in him quickly.

If a bunch of citizens cut through the fence at the SAC base, and head over toward the BUFFs, the guards are supposed to shoot them dead.

Back during the Cold War, if a bunch of citizens had broken into an ICBM site, the guards were supposed to shoot them dead.

So if these citizens break into a restricted government base that has "LETHAL FORCE AUTHORIZED", the guards are supposed to shoot them dead.

If you do not wish to get shot by a military guard, it might be a wise idea to not attempt to break into a military reservation.

58 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I'd rather it be done at our borders  than against our citizens at area 51. 

How am I supposed to read that any other way than "citizens get to walk when committing a crime"? "Shoot the illegal aliens, don't shoot the citizens"?

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

No deterrent quite like an M60.

:o

Personally I would prefer using the M134 Minigun

8 minutes ago, Alpo said:

How am I supposed to read that any other way than "citizens get to walk when committing a crime"? "Shoot the illegal aliens, don't shoot the citizens"?

I never said that. My meaning was that I'd rather see ICE take care of infiltration at our borders, than to see the government protect Area 51 from exposure.

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

I didn’t read it that way.

The rumor mill has whatever secret crap was going on moved some time ago to a new base,Utah???? Anyway my big concern is the environmental damage. Shots fired over 5,000,XXX and the crap running on the ground will do some serious damage. Local clothing stores will have big run on underwear!

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I hope they all chant “Today is a good day to die!” in Klingon. 

Idiots!

I think the Air Force should Man the fences but do what Hughes Aircraft did with the Sierra Club, et al, back in 85. Hose them down with fire trucks at the gates. 

I'll agree with the above bolded comment, with the modification: I think the Air Force should man the fences but do what Hughes Aircraft did with the Sierra Club et al, back in '85. Hose them down with fire trucks at the gates, with an electrical Charge in the water.

A buddy of mine, who trained in riot control, thought it was most effective way to clear an area.

19 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

My wife said she read something about a dyslexic gentleman who went to Area 15.

Nothing much happened.

:ph34r:

What’s really SAD is that I read “Area 51” and thought, “I don’t get it.”

It took me a minute :lol:

I really hate auto communist...

Nobody pays attention to those signs, Pat.

Many years ago I had the whole plant shut down. I had an area a hundred yards square roped off, with signs every 20 ft.

I had just cranked the shot out when some moron ducked under the rope and started off across the open area.

I bellowed in my best parade ground voice, "HEY YOU STUPID M_____ F_____ GET YOUR G___D___ A__ BACK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROPES!!"

He went back outside the ropes, and the head of QA, who was standing next to me, said, "That was the president of the company".

I said that I would have thought the president of the company knew how to read English.

I suspect that the security there will use some of the latest in non-lethal methods first to prevent a PR disaster.  The jokers that will be the problem are the one's that attempt to use this event as a diversion so that they can sneek in via another route. Those should be shot and left for buzzard food.

Marines Test Latest Non-Lethal Weapon 

It claims no injuries but there will be plenty as the people in front trample those behind them as they attempt flee from the effects.

I also liked the Claymores and Hand Grenades that are filled with rubber balls instead of steel.

Sure and it’s a violent lot y’ are.

I’d like to see 500 MPs armed with badminton racquets counting coup on the loonies.

I wonder how many of the aforementioned loonies are regular Syfy conventioneers?  

I’m hoping for some great costumes. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I suspect that the security there will use some of the latest in non-lethal methods first to prevent a PR disaster.  The jokers that will be the problem are the one's that attempt to use this event as a diversion so that they can sneek in via another route. Those should be shot and left for buzzard food.

Marines Test Latest Non-Lethal Weapon 

It claims no injuries but there will be plenty as the people in front trample those behind them as they attempt flee from the effects.

I also liked the Claymores and Hand Grenades that are filled with rubber balls instead of steel.

“Non-lethal” Weapon .

Patton would not approve. :lol:

Archived