SASS Wire Forum

The truth is out there!

Utah Bob #35998

I recall many years ago someone asked Carl Sagan about something similar and he came across rather haughtily that it was nothing more than emissions from a collapsing or growing star.

Me personally, I think it’s advertisements for the greatest show in the universe...or something like that.

I remember when Carl Sagan had NASA put gold records on the two Voyager probes containing messages from Earth as well as a map of the Solar System to show where we're from. Critics commented that it was a really bad idea to tell another civilization where to find us, considering that they could be hostile. Sagan's retort was that we let off so many radio waves and other electronic garbage out into space that any alien with half a brain cell should be able to find us regardless.

Its all fun and games until you get hit with a blast from an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Make jokes now - while you can - if Marvin doesn't get us with his space modulator, The Colossal God of Chaos (aka 99942 Apophis) just might.

For that matter - maybe 'The Colossal God of Chaos' is just a big giant spaceship

Well they aren't going to come from a BLACK HOLE cause....

473103589_BlackHoleMeme.png.905c748eaf2951528365d5ccd71dfcca.png

2 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

bet it's something like the sub was getting in the book On the Beach

One of my favorite books 

1 hour ago, Henry T Harrison said:

One of my favorite books 

:lol:

Archived