SASS Wire Forum

A word of advice

Utah Bob #35998

Mess with the bear, you get the teeth.

I wonder who the dipstick is that threw the garbage over the fence? Sounds to me like they are used to the dumpster being open, therefore that is evidence that the restaurant isn’t properly securing the dumpster and hasn’t heeded prior warnings.

I hope they don’t shoot this bear because of these restaurant employee’s stupidity. 

We used to take our horses and pack in Carson Nat Forest in NM every year. A few years ago we walked to the "bear proof" trash bins to dump our trash and there was a family from some eastern state letting their 12 yr old son feed a cinnamon bear a sandwich by hand!!!!!!! We chewed their butts out but they thought we were crazy when we told they the bears were dangerous. Some people are too stupid to let live.

21 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

We used to take our horses and pack in Carson Nat Forest in NM every year. A few years ago we walked to the "bear proof" trash bins to dump our trash and there was a family from some eastern state letting their 12 yr old son feed a cinnamon bear a sandwich by hand!!!!!!! We chewed their butts out but they thought we were crazy when we told they the bears were dangerous. Some people are too stupid to let live.

Working for the park service, I frequently had to stop people from trying to hand feed sandwiches to the alligators. Too many Disney movies and too many city folk make a ranger’s job difficult. I think the European tourists were probably the worst.

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Mess with the bear, you get the teeth.

I wonder who the dipstick is that threw the garbage over the fence? Sounds to me like they are used to the dumpster being open, therefore that is evidence that the restaurant isn’t properly securing the dumpster and hasn’t heeded prior warnings.

I hope they don’t shoot this bear because of these restaurant employee’s stupidity. 

Shoot the restaurant manager and the problem will be solved. ;)

13 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Too bad the bear didn’t bite him on the arse.

Carson Nat. Forest borders Ted Turners ranch and he bought a bunch of buffalo and put them on his 550,000 acre ranch. The buffalo when through the bobed wire like it was string, sooooooo Carson Nat. \forest had a herd of buffalo running around. Any GD idiot knows not to screw with buffalo, they are not cattle! One 'el stupido' thought he was going to play and a bull buffalo charged his horse and gutted the horse. The horse had to be shot but unfortunately the moron lived. Some where along the way we messed up the Law of Natural Selection and we now have too many morons living.

Sorry , rant is over.

4 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

That's against city ordinance in Aspen Sorry.

Archived