SASS Wire Forum

Wyatt Earps house in Tombstone during Boardertown

Gray Hare, SASS #20821

Just curious question for any SASS Cowboy's that is shooting Boardertown. Does anyone happen to know if a SASS cowboy is staying at Wyatt Earp's house in Tombstone the weekend of Oct 26th and who it might be? I have a question for them. They can email me at grayhare38@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gray Hare

Blue Hare and I are getting married on Saturday night in Tombstone would like to get married at Wyatts house. It is booked and want to rent it for about 30 minutes.  Thought since Boardertown is going on it might be a shooter staying there.  

Thought I would check here first before we made other plans. 

Gray Hare

Why don’t you just call them up, explain the circumstances and ask if they can help you at all. 

Howdy Gray Hare...if you're coming to Shootout at Stoney Bottom let me know and I'll bring you down a case of Cream Soda(Faygo POP that is)...Congrats on the wedding thing...Miss seeing you and Blue Hare.....Take Care...Faygo(that's getting ready for Range War. the Shootout, and Gunsmoke) Kid.

On 8/18/2019 at 10:03 PM, Gray Hare, SASS #20821 said:

Blue Hare and I are getting married on Saturday night in Tombstone would like to get married at Wyatts house. It is booked and want to rent it for about 30 minutes.  Thought since Boardertown is going on it might be a shooter staying there.  

Thought I would check here first before we made other plans. 

Gray Hare

How cool!!! Congratulations!;)

Congrats.  Hope you figure it out.

Archived